Creole shrimp is perhaps one of the most classic and delicious New Orleans cuisines. The taste of the dish turns out to be exquisite: the shrimp have a rich creamy taste, which is complemented by garlic and spicy sauce, and bloom in a tomato and vegetable bouquet. Creole cuisine is unusual and sophisticated. Creole shrimp in tomato sauce.
Shrimp peeled 12 pieces
Butter 4 tablespoons
Onion 1 head
Chili pepper 1 piece
Red pepper ½ pcs.
Bay leaf 2 pcs.
Celery 1 stalk
Paprika 1 teaspoon
Tomatoes in own juice ½ can
Tomato juice 6.76 floz (200 ml)
Worcestershire sauce 3 tablespoons
Garlic, finely chopped 1 clove
Tomato sauce 3 teaspoons spicy
Corn (maize) starch 1.5 teaspoons
Water 3.38 floz (100 ml)
Instructions. Creole shrimp in tomato sauce.
Cooking time 25 minutes
Prawns are probably the most popular marine delicacy, which not only successfully complements salads, soups, pastas, but also is an independent snack.
Let the prawns thaw, then sprinkle them generously with salt, and rinse again a minute later. This will improve the taste and texture of the shrimp meat.
1. Melt two tablespoons of butter in a thick-bottomed pan.
2. Stew the finely chopped vegetables in butter: garlic, onion, bell pepper and chili pepper, celery.
3. Add bay leaf to vegetables for 2-3 minutes, and then the leaf must be removed.
4. After 4 minutes add paprika for color, chopped tomatoes and tomato juice, mix well.
5. Add Worcestershire and tomato sauce (in extreme cases, you can do without tomatoes).
6. Simmer until the liquid evaporates completely.
7. Mix water and starch, add vegetables, mix.
8. Ready about two minutes before being ready, starch is typical for a viscous consistency sauce.
9. Fry the shrimp in the remaining oil.
10. Pour the shrimp over the sauce and mix thoroughly.
delicious creole shrimp served with rice!
- 10 Interior Decor Life Hacks in 2021 March 8, 2021
- Energy shots-cocktails to boost immunity March 8, 2021
- 3 healthy recipes with microgreenery March 3, 2021
- How to improve the feeling of comfort and coziness in your home? February 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021