Granola is a very delicious dish that is perfect for breakfast and snacks. Granola consists of oats and other cereals with honey, nuts and dried fruits. Before use, you can add frozen fruit. Granola is suitable for vegetarians and those who are on a diet.
Wheat groats 1 Cup
Groats oatmeal 1 Cup
Barley 1 Cup
Dried apricots taste
Groats rye 1 Cup
Raisins to taste
Dates to taste
Bananas to taste
Apples to taste
Pears to taste
Walnuts to taste
Almonds to taste
The hazelnut taste
Honey to taste
The maple syrup to taste
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
1. Cereals mixed with finely chopped dried fruit and chopped nuts.
2. Stir in the dry mix honey, maple syrup, puree fruit and oil. Weight should be a thick and easily be divided into pieces. When this cereal should be slightly moist, but not wet or sticky.
3. Preheat oven to 293F (145C) degrees. In the pan put the paper for baking, brush with vegetable oil. Put the mass divided fairly evenly.
4. Bake for 2 hours. Stir from time to time. Make sure that the mixture did not overheat.
5. Cool and well-loosen the finished granola. Put in a jar with a tight lid.
6. Serve for Breakfast with milk or yogurt.
Once pulled out a granola – let it cool completely. At first it will be quite soft, even wet. Don’t worry, when cooled, it will be exactly correct and crunchy texture. In a closed jar granola can be stored for a couple of weeks and even longer, completely without losing its properties and taste. You can use any nuts and seeds, as well as any combination of them. The same applies to the berry part – you can take dried fruits, berries, candied fruit in any proportions.