Positive emotions are especially important for us, and we need them most of all. People, even in the most difficult circumstances, on the verge of life and death, can see and perceive something beautiful, even if it is small. In fact, everyone can learn to see and accumulate positive moments that will help them develop a positive attitude to life. Positive attitude in emergency situations.
Of course, a convinced pessimist can hardly be turned into an optimist, but everyone can learn to pay attention to the positive moments and positive aspects of life. This will help fill your daily life with bright and joyful colors. And thus improve the quality of life in general. The main positive emotions are interest, happiness and joy. Interest is the main incentive for the development of a person as a person. Lack of interest is a very disturbing sign: it means that the person is not all right. In the absence of interest, depression and other mental problems occur. Joy is a state of contentment with the world around us.
There is a feeling that a person can cope with any difficulties and fully enjoy life. But joy has nothing to do with material or mercantile interests. If a person does not feel joy in their activities or in communicating with others. He tries to test it in overcoming fear, hence the passion for extreme sports or Hobbies associated with danger. Repeated joy increases resistance to stress and makes our life more complete: the more positive emotions a person has in their life, the better they feel. If we are positive, then everything is likely to be fine. The following tips will help you learn a positive attitude to life.
1. Notice happy and positive events in life. It can also be small or even insignificant events and moments— a meeting with a friend, a new haircut, a letter from a long-time friend, praise from the boss, a good mark from the son. It is best to keep a diary and record such events at the end of the day. It’s a pity that not everyone is ready to do this. In this case, you can always view your records and remember what positive things happened during the week or month. Then you will feel that a lot of good things are happening to you and in general everything in life is not so negative.
2. Sum up the results for the day. It is very useful to write down every day what you were successful in that day. This may be even very insignificant at first glance, but thanks to them, a person’s self-esteem increases — and he begins to understand that he is doing well.
3. Learn to calmly accept your mistakes and mistakes. We are all living people, and we all have the right to make mistakes. You should not reproach yourself for mistakes and for previously tuning in to the unfortunate outcome of any business; the collapse of any plans, plans, etc.
4. Watch your appearance. For us, it is very important how we look, even on a subconscious level. Special things make us special in our own eyes and help us put the right emphasis. If you want to change something in your life or learn to treat life more positively, start changing your wardrobe. This will be an occasion for positive emotions, and the new wardrobe will help you look at the world in a new way-more favorably.
5. Encourage yourself from time to time. You should not only learn to celebrate what you have succeeded in, but also to encourage yourself for it. In psychology, this is called stroking. For example, if a woman is constantly concerned about work, family and everyday problems, she may feel trapped and hopeless. To prevent this from happening, it is very useful to periodically reward yourself for your efforts.
6. Do good deeds. Charity, selfless actions, helping those who need it, will allow you to feel not alone, and your good deeds will return to you a hundredfold, because in this case, in emotional terms, you always get more than you give.
7. SMILE! A positive attitude to life begins with a smile. Smile at yourself when you look in the mirror, smile at others. A smile is the simplest and most powerful weapon in the fight against negativity and pessimism.
Remember that a positive attitude helps you not only achieve your goals, but also overcome serious difficulties.
In the words of the philosopher David Hume, let us be wise and measure our beliefs with evidence. it gives us a chance to get closer to each other, learn to support the nearest and far, do good and understand that all of humanity is somehow connected to each other. Yes, we are unable to make a major difference, but we can do what depends on us: follow the rules and be a little kinder to each other.