Miso soup is prepared very quickly, almost in a matter of minutes, so all the food must be prepared and prepared in advance. At its core – it is a broth made from miso paste. You can add eggs, tofu, seaweed, noodles, dumplings, fish or seafood. 5 delicious miso soup recipes.
1. Miso Soup
Cooking miso soup does not require you to have special skills, the main thing is to stock up on all the necessary ingredients. So, how to make miso soup-recipe.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Dashi fish broth (dashi) – 4 cups
Tofu (silk) – 6.0oz
Miso paste (white) 1/2 cup
Wakame seaweed (optional)
Green onion (optional)
For dashi broth (dashi):
Water – 4 cups
Kombu (kelp, seaweed) – 2 strips
Bonito fish flakes – 2 cups
For miso soup, you need two main products — dashi fish broth (dashi) and miso paste. Miso paste made from soybeans is the basis of Japanese cuisine. The second no less important product of dashi is made from kombu algae (they are also kelp or sea cabbage) and bonito fish flakes (boiled-smoked-dried pelamida). Dashi broth is easy to prepare yourself, but you can also buy it in the form of a dry concentrate (quite an acceptable replacement). In fact, miso soup is very easy to make at home. This recipe is miso soup with tofu.
1. Separate ½ cup of dasha. Bring the remaining 3.5 cups of dashi broth to a boil over moderate heat.
2. Add the diced tofu. Cook for no more than 2 minutes.
3. Stir the miso paste into ½ cup dashi. Add the mixture to the pot and heat the soup, but do not boil, otherwise the miso will lose its flavor.
4. Serve the dish immediately. You can add wakame and green onions to the miso soup (soak the dried wakame in water for 20 minutes; chop the green onions finely).
Method of preparation of dashi broth
Fill the kelp with cold water. Bring to a boil (do not boil) and remove from heat. Remove the kelp.
Add the bonito fish flakes. Leave for 3 minutes, so that they settle to the bottom of the pan. Strain the broth through a fine sieve.
Dashi can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
2. Miso soup with tofu and seaweed
Miso soup-this is probably the fastest soup to prepare, which had to be prepared. It is nutritious, rich in taste and at the same time light.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
For dashi broth
Seaweed (conbu) (leaves) – 1 piece.
Water – 27.05fl oz
Dried tuna (shavings) – 2 tablespoons
Nori seaweed to taste
Batun onion – 2 tablespoons
White miso – 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Tofu – 7.05oz
Blot the soaked kombu leaf with a towel to remove any excess moisture. Put the kombu in a saucepan of water and bring to a boil over medium heat, without closing the lid. Once the water boils, remove the seaweed and bring the water back to a boil. Toss the tuna shavings into the same pan and let the water boil.
Wait 1 minute until the fish pieces float to the surface, and then strain the broth through a fine sieve. Heat the broth, add the miso paste and stir until it is completely dissolved. Cut the tofu into cubes, put them in the broth and cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the soup into cups and pour the chopped nori seaweed and green onions into each cup.
3. Mushroom soup with miso. 5 delicious miso soup recipes.
Mushroom soup with miso is a very healthy and delicious dish, it can diversify your menu on a diet. If you want something original, prepare this dish, you will definitely be delighted.
Dasi broth – 23.67 fl oz
Fresh mushrooms – 5.29oz
Dark miso -2 tablespoons
Tofu – 3.53oz
Coriander sprigs – 3 sprigs
Salt to taste
Ground pepper to taste
Clean the mushrooms, rinse thoroughly, put them in boiling water and cook for a minute, then throw them in a colander, let the water drain and dry them with a napkin or towel. Add salt and ground pepper to the broth. Put on the fire and bring to a boil, then put the finely chopped mushrooms and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Dilute the miso with the broth, mix everything until you get a mass of creamy consistency, pour into a saucepan with boiling broth, stir, bring to a boil, put the tofu cut into small squares.
Wash the coriander greens with running water, put them in a colander and dry them with a napkin or towel, then cut them and put them in the soup.
Remove the finished soup from the heat, close the lid tightly, let it stand for 30 seconds and serve it to the table, pouring it into serving plates.
4. Miso soup with fish and spinach
One of the most delicious and healthy miso soups, this is a soup with fish and spinach. This soup is suitable for dietary nutrition, and the ingredients help to saturate the body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins.
Dasi broth – 20.29 fl oz
Sea fish fillet, boiled – 7.05oz
Spinach – 3 tablespoons
Potatoes (tubers) – 2 pcs.
Miso – 3 tablespoons
Parsley – 3 sprigs
Salt to taste
Wash the potatoes, boil in salted water, cool, peel and cut into cubes. Cut the fish fillet into small pieces. Wash the spinach, steam it, and chop it.
Wash the parsley. Mix the miso in a small amount of dashi, bring the remaining broth to a boil, put the fish, spinach, potatoes and miso in it, bring to a boil and remove from the heat. Pour the soup on plates, garnish with parsley leaves.
5. Miso soup with shiitake mushrooms. 5 delicious miso soup recipes.
Miso soup with shiitake is a very healthy and delicious dish, it can diversify your menu on a diet. If you want something exotic, prepare this dish, you will definitely be delighted.
Ingredients for 3 servings:
Water – 5 cups
Dried shiitake mushrooms – 5 pcs.
Miso paste – 5 tablespoons
Tofu – 8.82oz
Green onion – to taste
Salt to taste
How to make miso soup:
1. Fill dried shiitake mushrooms with hot water and keep for 10 minutes. We put it on the fire, bring it to a boil and turn it off.
2. Let the mushrooms stand for another 20 minutes. Let them brew. Remove the mushrooms, and strain the broth and put it back on the fire. In a bowl with miso paste, pour 1 cup of broth and stir well.
3. In the boiling broth, lower the chopped tofu into small cubes and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Pour a little of the dissolved miso paste into the broth. At this time, gently stirring and turning off the heat. Miso soup should not boil!
5. Pour on plates and sprinkle with thinly sliced green onions. Bon Appetit!
- Healthy breakfast 28: How to cook a crumble? September 24, 2021
- How to make nut flour from almonds, hazelnuts and peanuts? Master class 16 September 23, 2021
- How to arrange an interior in which it is comfortable to live? September 22, 2021
- Food allergy: dangerous products and methods of prevention September 22, 2021
- 10 Pleasant ways to relieve your brain and reduce stress levels September 20, 2021