Banana sauté with praline sauce and cardamom. Banana sauté with praline sauce and cardamom gives the dessert that exotic aroma and refined taste that will leave an indelible and only the most pleasant impression of this dessert. It will fit perfectly on your holiday table. And it can even become the main, final, pleasant note of your dinner party.
Designed for two servings
Butter 1/4 Cup
Brown sugar soft 1/4 Cup
Bananas 4 pieces
A pinch of cardamom
Cream 30% 1/2 Cup
Lime juice 3/4 teaspoon
Ice cream vanilla 7.05oz ( 200 g)
Salt a pinch
Instruction. Banana sauté with praline sauce and cardamom.
Сooking time 15 minutes
1. Bananas cut into 4 parts: first lengthwise, then crosswise.
2. In a shallow pan of medium size heat on medium-high heat 1 tablespoon of butter. When the butter stops foaming, send in the pan first batch of bananas. Put in the butter flat side. To sauté 1 minute, turn over and fry for 1 minute. Browned bananas to put in equal parts in large dessert plates.
3. Add to the pan 1 tablespoon of olive oil and repeat the process with the second half of the bananas. After browning not to put bananas on each other, so they do not stick together and not losing shape.
4. In a clean skillet over moderately high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add sugar, cream, cardamom, a pinch of salt and, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil. Continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat, add fresh lime juice and stir.
5. Pour the banana praline sauce and serve with vanilla ice cream (1 ball per serving).
- 5 recipes for cooking vegetarian burgers at home. Master Class 8 May 15, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 10 recipes for face masks with a whitening effect May 14, 2021
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021