Muffins with bananas and Nutella. Muffin recipe is the easiest and fastest baking recipe. The main secret here is Nutella. Oh, and the bananas play a role, of course. Just a wonderful mix of flavors. To make delicious muffins at home, you only need to mix a few ingredients. Cooking muffins will not take you more than 30 minutes. Muffins with Bananas and Nutella.
Ingredients. Muffins with Bananas and Nutella.
Butter – 3.53oz (100 g)
Wheat flour – 14.11oz (400 g)
Sugar – 4.41 oz(125 g)
Baking powder is 2.5 teaspoons
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
Milk-6.76floz (200 ml)
The chicken egg 1 piece
Nutella 1/4 banks
Bananas 4 pieces
1. In a separate container, mix slightly beaten egg, milk and cooled melted butter.
2. Pour the milk mixture to the flour and stir gently.
3. Add bananas, pre-mashed with a fork, and stir again.
4. Put the dough into silicone muffin, filling them about 2/3, put Nutella, make patterns with a toothpick.
5. Place in a preheated 356F (180C) degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. To get, to give the muffins to cool, take out, to photograph and eat.
When these wonderful cupcakes were baked, there was such a smell in the apartment that I couldn’t resist eating one muffin while it was still warm. It was very, very delicious!
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 15 best recipes for anti-wrinkle Face Masks and tips for use May 2, 2021
- 11 steps to a healthy lifestyle April 30, 2021