Muffins with bananas and Nutella. Muffin recipe is the easiest and fastest baking recipe. The main secret here is Nutella. Oh, and the bananas play a role, of course. Just a wonderful mix of flavors. To make delicious muffins at home, you only need to mix a few ingredients. Cooking muffins will not take you more than 30 minutes. Muffins with Bananas and Nutella.
Ingredients. Muffins with Bananas and Nutella.
Butter – 3.53oz (100 g)
Wheat flour – 14.11oz (400 g)
Sugar – 4.41 oz(125 g)
Baking powder is 2.5 teaspoons
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
Milk-6.76floz (200 ml)
The chicken egg 1 piece
Nutella 1/4 banks
Bananas 4 pieces
1. In a separate container, mix slightly beaten egg, milk and cooled melted butter.
2. Pour the milk mixture to the flour and stir gently.
3. Add bananas, pre-mashed with a fork, and stir again.
4. Put the dough into silicone muffin, filling them about 2/3, put Nutella, make patterns with a toothpick.
5. Place in a preheated 356F (180C) degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. To get, to give the muffins to cool, take out, to photograph and eat.
When these wonderful cupcakes were baked, there was such a smell in the apartment that I couldn’t resist eating one muffin while it was still warm. It was very, very delicious!
- How to make an environmentally friendly home interior? October 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast # 31: 3 nutritious and simple recipes October 25, 2021
- How to live gluten-free and full-fledged replacements for gluten products October 24, 2021
- Healthy and very tasty 3 turkey recipes. Dinner #4 October 22, 2021
- 5 Recipes for hot grilled sandwiches. Master class 18 October 21, 2021