Coconut oil has already become a universal tool for preserving women’s beauty and health. Its amazing properties and simple application do not leave indifferent any woman who is used to taking care of herself.7 tips for your beauty – coconut oil.
Coconut oil is a valuable product obtained from the fruit of the palm tree of the same name. It is a liquid or solid dense mass of transparent, light yellow or milky white color with a rich and very pleasant aroma that attracts all women of the world with its unusual appearance. This is a natural remedy that can work wonders with your skin. It is organic, nutritious, relatively inexpensive and versatile in use. What else do you need for daily care of your appearance?
Coconut oil has many benefits, but let’s focus on three key areas: antimicrobial effects, promoting weight loss, and speeding up the brain’s energy metabolism.
Coconut oil for hair: use at home. 7 tips for your beauty – coconut oil.
In beauty salons, coconut oil is used to make hair masks. You have already heard about such care cosmetics many times and probably read numerous positive reviews. Why do experts in the beauty industry recommend using this hair product? The list of such reasons includes:
- its cosmetic effect is to give hair shine and smooth porosity;
- unrefined oil nourishes the hair, strengthens it and even speeds up the growth process;
the oil softens dry hair and gives it flexibility;
- does not require special storage conditions, and the main method of application is to mix with other products or apply to the hair in its pure form;
The benefits and ease of use are not comparable to the price. You can buy coconut oil much cheaper than other synthetic products of the same action.
Using coconut oil for hair at home will not require much effort, but will significantly reduce the cost of salon care. It is quite easy to understand how to use it, so you will achieve a good result in any case.
The properties of coconut oil and its application are interrelated concepts. If you melt the oil and apply it to your hair all night, the effect will be noticeable after the first application. In cases of use as a cold liquid to soften the ends of the hair, the effect will be observed only after a few weeks.
For curly hair, this natural remedy can serve as an alternative to mousse. A small amount will be enough to form curls without weighing them down or creating a “wet effect”.
Application in cosmetology
7 tips for your beauty – coconut oil.
After reading numerous reviews about hair restoration with coconut oil, it’s time to move on to the field of general cosmetology. This can include literally our entire body. The properties of the oil and its application for each part of the body in this case will differ. In the hip area, a cellulite massage or an oil-based scrub will help soften the skin and even get rid of the orange peel. In just a few applications this organic product will make your heels and hand skin smooth and silky.
It is worth mentioning that this natural product is often used as part of a comprehensive facial care. It can be applied as a nourishing treatment for lashes and eyebrows, or added to your daily cream for extra hydration.
Thus, in terms of benefits for the body, this cosmetic product has virtually no analogues. The product will not take up much space on your shelf, but it will definitely become one of your favorite and frequently used products. It is important to remember that a face and/or body cosmetic based on coconut oil and its addition to the products used will not have the same effect. Coconut oil cannot be replaced with a shampoo based on it or any other means.
If you focus on the experience of cosmetologists and reviews of fans of this oil, you can distinguish the following ways to use it for the face:
- application of oil for wrinkles around the eyes, use in combination with the cream and without it. With prolonged use, the product is able to smooth out small wrinkles in the area around the eyes, make the face fresh and rested;
- the nutritional properties of this organic product can not be overestimated, its use for a person with oily skin is irreplaceable. The oil does not clog the pores and can even be used as a makeup remover;
- if you use this product for body care (against cellulite, etc.), then its use as a lip balm, nourishing “cream” for the hair of the eyebrows and eyelashes will not be superfluous. It is enough to apply just a couple of drops of the product at night;
- coconut oil is used for tanning as a means to prevent burns. For tanning in the sun they can replace cosmetic protective products;
- the oil is so safe for the skin of women of any age that it has even a nutritional use. Its useful properties make the use of such additives in food safe, useful and even delicious. For this purpose, you should choose refined oil. It is easy to find similar recipes on the Internet, especially since it is used quite often in cooking in Asian countries and even as a means for weight loss.
The following are unusual ways to use coconut oil.
Increasing energy levels
To cheer up, mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with half a tablespoon of Chia seeds and spread on bread. Another great way to get extra energy: stir a spoonful of coconut oil and natural sweetener into a Cup of coffee. The fast-burning fats of this oil can double the tonic properties of caffeine. In addition, coconut oil is a thick, creamy alternative to milk cream.
Healthy coconut and chocolate fondue
Sweet tooth will love chocolate coconut fondue: combine and melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 2 cups of dark chocolate. You will get a great mass for dipping fresh fruit.
Coconut oil for baking. 7 tips for your beauty – coconut oil.
Coconut oil can also be used as a substitute for the harmful fats in the baking composition. Grease pots and pans with it, or use it instead of butter or vegetable oil in recipes.
Coconut oil for cooking
Instead of using olive or vegetable oil when frying and stewing, try coconut oil. Due to useful saturated fats, this oil has a high smoke threshold.
Homemade coconut oil mayonnaise. 7 tips for your beauty – coconut oil.
An unconventional way to use coconut oil: add it to your homemade mayonnaise. Mix four egg yolks, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and half a teaspoon of dried mustard in a blender. Slowly pour in 1 Cup of melted coconut oil and half a Cup of olive oil, continuing to stir. As soon as the mixture is smooth, serve. Bon Appetit!
Tasty and aromatic coconut oil is one of the most wholesome foods you can store in your pantry. Regardless of whether you use it for cooking, baking, or as a clean and natural moisturizer. Coconut oil and cosmetics are on a huge assortment at Amazon. 7 tips for your beauty – coconut oil.