Lamb with mint pesto and basil is a classic combination of flavors! Prepare this dish is not difficult. This is one of the types of meat that is a valuable food item. Compared to beef or pork, it has much less cholesterol. In terms of protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, this product is not inferior to other types of meat.
Lamb 1.32 lbs
Olive oil 5 tablespoons
Coarse salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Crushed walnuts 2 tablespoons
Fresh mint 1 bunch
Parsley 1 bunch
Garlic 1 clove
Feta cheese 2 tablespoons
Green Basil to taste
Lemon 1 PC
ENERGY VALUE PER SERVING
Calories 1127 kcal
Proteins 57.1 grams
Fat 97.3 grams
Carbohydrates and 6.8 grams
Instruction. Lamb with mint pesto and basil.
Cooking time 40 minutes
As a rule, pesto is made with basil, but the addition of peppermint makes its aroma immeasurably richer and more harmonious, and the use of tender cheese makes the taste of the sauce more delicate.
1. Grains nuts fry until light yellowing in a dry frying pan.
2. Peel and crumble the garlic, mint and basil, removing the stalks that are too hard.
3. Finely cheese.
4. use a Fine grater to cut the zest from the lemon.
5. use a Juicer to squeeze the juice from the lemon.
6. Garlic, cheese. Put the nuts and herbs in a blender and beat well into a smooth pulp. By the end of whipping, pour in the lemon juice, and gradually add the olive oil, then, already controlling the taste, season with salt and pepper.
The finished sauce remains to infuse in an airtight container for several hours. It is highly desirable to store pesto in the refrigerator.
Coat the lamb fillet with olive oil and a mixture of salt and pepper.
Place the lamb on a preheated baking sheet and place in the oven for 40 minutes. About 4-5 minutes before cooking, remove the meat, cover with a small amount of pesto and continue baking until ready.
Remove the baked lamb from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Cut into portions.Lamb with mint pesto and basil.
Serve the chops with previously prepared mint pesto, garnished with sprigs of green basil. Garnish to taste. Bon Appetit!
- 3 healthy recipes with microgreenery March 3, 2021
- How to improve the feeling of comfort and coziness in your home? February 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021
- 23 life hacks for kitchen: useful tricks for everyday life February 21, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: masks for facial skin care with microgreen at home February 20, 2021