Perhaps someone will find it strange to ask how to cook chestnuts. They are fried, stewed, boiled and eaten with pleasure. If you also wanted to taste chestnuts, then recipes for cooking dishes from them will help to fulfill this desire. 5 healthy recipes how to cook chestnuts?
How to fry chestnuts in a frying pan?
You can fry chestnuts on the grill, in the oven, or in a frying pan. Moreover, it is recommended to take a special frying pan with holes, but some manage to fry chestnuts in ordinary pans. For our recipe for fried chestnuts, you will need a frying pan, a knife and napkins. It is worth recalling that chestnuts for frying, as well as for cooking other dishes, only edible ones are suitable. Edible chestnuts are characterized by thicker and softer needles on the skin.
Before you cook roasted chestnuts, you need to make several cuts on them so that they do not explode. Now put the chestnuts in the pan, put a layer of wet wipes on top and keep under the lid for about 20 minutes. Periodically, you need to stir the chestnuts and wet the dried napkins. If the shell has become cracked and easy to remove, chestnuts are ready, they can be removed from the fire. Eat chestnuts hot, you can add salt and a little vegetable oil.
How to cook boiled chestnuts? 5 healthy recipes how to cook chestnuts?
As mentioned above, chestnuts can be cooked and how to cook them in this way, now we will understand.
Chestnuts need to be cleaned, washed and sorted. Next, pour water into the pan and boil. Put the chestnuts in boiling water and cook until tender. Cuts and punctures on the nut do not need to be done, when cooking chestnuts do not explode. Well, if you do not like to eat chestnuts in their pure form, then you can cook a lot of dishes with them.
How to make a beef roast with chestnuts?
Designed for 3 servings
Butter 3 tablespoons
Onion 2 PCs.
Salt -1 teaspoon
Meat broth 33.81 fl oz
White pepper to taste.
Cooking time 1 hour 30 minutes
Chestnuts and onions are cleaned and cut into cubes. Wash the meat, dry it with a paper towel and also cut it into cubes.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion in it until it is transparent. Add the meat and brown, stirring constantly. Add the heated meat broth to the meat, salt, pepper and cook under the lid for 1.5 hours. 20 minutes before cooking, put the chestnuts and cook the meat, making sure that the chestnuts do not boil.
Don’t know what else you can make from chestnuts? Try to make jam from them, suddenly it will become a favorite sweet for tea. It tastes like applesauce mixed with boiled condensed milk. Children and lovers of sweets should like it.
Designed for 4 servings
Vanilla 1 pod
Rum 1/3 cup
Cooking time 1 hour 10 minutes
First, the chestnuts need to be cleaned – this is the most time-consuming stage. On each chestnut, make a small incision, put it in a bowl and pour them with boiling water. After about ten minutes, the skin will soften and you can remove it.
Put the peeled chestnuts in a saucepan, fill with water, add the vanilla pod and bring to a boil without a lid. After boiling, reduce the heat to a minimum, cover with a lid and cook for 40 minutes.
Drain the water in a separate container, pull out the vanilla pod and grind the chestnuts with a blender to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
Scrape the contents of the vanilla pod and dissolve it in half a glass of the remaining water after cooking the chestnuts.
In the chestnut puree, add sugar and vanilla solution, mix thoroughly. Cook until thickened. One minute before cooking, add the rum.
Pour into sterilized jars. Store the chestnut jam in the refrigerator.Bon Appetit!
Chestnut pudding. 5 healthy recipes how to cook chestnuts?
Chestnut pudding can be prepared in small glass jars, cooled, covered, tied with a ribbon or decorated as desired and go with such a dessert to visit. How to cook chestnuts at home?
Designed for 3 servings
Milk 1/2 cup
Cream 2 cups
Egg yolk 2 pieces
Gelatin 1 tablespoon
Vanilla to taste
Cooking time one hour
1. Prepare the cream. In the raw egg yolks, add 3.53oz sugar and vanilla to taste, rub well and dilute 1/2 cup of milk. Boil the mixture for a couple, stirring continuously, until thick, add the diluted gelatin to the mixture, cool slightly, add the whipped cream, cool.
2. Immerse the peeled chestnuts in boiling water for a few minutes, remove, remove the second skin, cook in boiling water until soft, drain the water, pass through a meat grinder.
3. From 7.0 sugar and 1/4 cup of water, cook a thick syrup.
4. Pour the finished syrup into the chestnut puree, stirring continuously. The resulting mass, until it has cooled, lay out the walls and bottom of the pan, lined from the inside with parchment paper, greased with butter. The mass should cover the paper with a finger-thick layer.
5. Allow to cool slightly and put in the refrigerator. When the chestnut puree has cooled, remove it from the mold, remove the paper, put it on a platter and fill with cream. Put it in a cold place. Bon Appetit!
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 15 best recipes for anti-wrinkle Face Masks and tips for use May 2, 2021
- 11 steps to a healthy lifestyle April 30, 2021