The most delicious and airy desserts are chocolate mousses. There are many recipes that include nuts and cottage cheese, cream and butter, eggs and sugar. But the main component of this light dessert is chocolate. It can be tender white, milky, dark or black bitter. Light airy cream served in a sundae dish and decorated with slices of citrus, berries, or whipped cream. 3 chocolate mousse recipes.
How to make chocolate mousse-dessert features
Air chocolate mousse is very attractive, both for small sweet tooth and for adults. There are several secrets that will help you learn how to quickly cope with a simple culinary task.
To give different flavors, you can add cognac or liqueur, vanilla or nutmeg to the cream.
To make the chocolate mousse airy, you need to separately beat the whites and yolks. The latter should be slightly cooled. Proteins are introduced into the total mass last and are a thick foam.
The top of the hostess’s culinary skills will be the preparation of a multi-layered dessert.
Start cooking by melting the chocolate. Next, the eggs are whipped and the dessert is collected.
Knowing the basic methods and technologies for making chocolate mousse, you can quickly put on the table a delicious tender dessert.
Chocolate mousse with avocado. 3 chocolate mousse recipes.
Designed for 2 servings
Avocado 1 piece
Honey 5 tablespoons
Cocoa powder 0.3 cups
Coconut milk ½ Cup
Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
Dates to taste
ENERGY VALUE per SERVING
Calories 507 kcal
Protein 7.3 grams
Fat of 35.1 grams
Carbohydrates 42.5 grams
Сooking time 10 minutes
1. Peel the avocado and remove the stone. Cut into slices.
2. Whisk all ingredients except dates in a mixer. Beat until the consistency of cream.
3. Spread the mousse over the cremans and serve with dried dates.
Tip to the recipe
Make sure that the avocado is ripe before cooking. If the avocados are firm to the touch, but slightly soft on the surface, then this is just what you need. Bon Appetit!
Chocolate mousse with orange zest
Designed for 6 servings
Dark chocolate 7.05
Butter 3 tablespoons
Cream 4 tablespoons
Egg yolk 2 pieces
Egg white 5 pieces
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Cocoa 1 tablespoon
Orange zest 1 tablespoon
ENERGY VALUE per SERVING
Caloric content 314 k cal
Protein 8.6 grams
Fats of 21.7 grams
Carbohydrates 21 grams
Сooking time 3 hours 10 minutes
1. Chocolate to break into pieces. In a deep bowl, combine the chocolate and butter, pour in the cream, and add the zest. Place the bowl with the ingredients in the microwave for 2 minutes or heat for 5 minutes in a water bath. Mix the mass with the chocolate and add the yolks.
2. whisk the whites into a strong foam with a pinch of salt, add cocoa, sugar, and beat again.
3. combine both masses, mix gently, spread out on portioned cremans, cover with cling film and put in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Before serving, decorate as desired. Bon Appetit!
Warm chocolate mousse with custard. 3 chocolate mousse recipes.
Designed for 10 servings
Dark chocolate 16.93oz
Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
Egg white 15.87oz
Milk 1 Cup
Egg yolk 6 pieces
Powdered sugar 3.53oz
Vanilla pod 1 piece
Mascarpone cheese 1 tablespoon
ENERGY VALUE per SERVING
Calories 528 kcal
Protein 10.9 grams
Fats of 38.3 grams
Carbohydrates 35.1 grams
Cooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
1. Prepare the chocolate mousse.
2. Bring the water to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan.
3. Put the dark chocolate and cocoa powder in a metal bowl and melt, placing the bowl over the boiling water in the pan.
4. In a separate pan melt the butter. Add the melted butter to the chocolate and gently mix the mixture until smooth.
5. Remove from the heat and whisk the chocolate mass with the egg whites until smooth.
6. Preparing custard.
7. Mix together the milk, sugar, vanilla stick and vanilla chips and heat the mixture in a medium saucepan.
8. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks.
9. Remove the vanilla pod from the mixture and add the beaten egg yolks to the mixture.
10. Reduce the heat and stir the mixture in the pan until it thickens. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
11. Preheat the oven to 356 degrees.
12. Pour one ladle of chocolate mousse into a new pan.
13. Put the pan in the oven and bake at a temperature of degrees (it is important that the mousse is baked on the outside, but liquid inside). Add a tablespoon of mascarpone cheese to the custard while the mousse is baking.
14. Remove the mousse from the oven, put the custard on top and sprinkle it with white powder. Bon Appetit!
- How to improve the feeling of comfort and coziness in your home? February 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021
- 23 life hacks for kitchen: useful tricks for everyday life February 21, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: masks for facial skin care with microgreen at home February 20, 2021
- A day for yourself. You work hard — learn to have a good rest! February 19, 2021