Thanksgiving is a family holiday that warms relatives gathered together on an autumn day. On this day, it is also customary to forgive insults and show generosity towards those who are not so lucky in life. Thanksgiving is associated with a number of traditions that we cherish and observe. At the same time, it is a constant tradition to decorate the house with gifts of nature, as well as to use them in decorative elements. 7 Thanksgiving home decor ideas.
Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday to bring an autumnal mood and eco-friendly decorations to your home decor. At this time of year, it is a tradition to use natural decorations that will make your home welcome. Today we will tell you about ways to decorate your home for Thanksgiving Using natural materials!
Creating beautiful compositions is not difficult at all, because there are so many things you can use. To do this, you only need to find out in which location they look better. You can combine pumpkins, wheat spikelets, cones, nuts, flowers, candles, leaves, and other things. These compositions will adorn your home during the fall and even longer.
1. See how you can create an original pumpkin composition using flowers. Most often, pumpkin is used as a natural vase for flowers, leaves, branches, and fruits.
For interior compositions – pumpkins are used as candlesticks, you can add such candlesticks with twigs of berries from your garden. A variety of forms of decorative pumpkins serve as a simple decoration of the table. Still, it can be used in many ways-cut figures, paint with paints, small pumpkins can decorate the table, hang garlands.
2. Use fruits and vegetables as a central decoration: colored corn on the cob, acorns along with candlesticks will make your holiday table beautiful. You can use the basket and fill it with fruits and vegetables, which will be edible and organic.
One of the most famous symbols of Thanksgiving Is the cornucopia. Most often, the horn is made in the form of a wicker or metal product filled with fruits and vegetables, placed on the table. Also, in addition to fruits, you can carefully weave or put flowers in the cornucopia. In addition to the cornucopia, the decorative center on the table can be a boat filled with fruit-quite an edible decoration.
3. Candles-used in many cultures as a symbol of the beginning of the holiday season. The attractive honey color of wax candles fits perfectly into the autumn composition. And if they are decorated with dried orange slices or wrapped in leaves, flowers, twigs and berries, they will perfectly complement the festive decoration of the house. Also, use traditional tea candlesticks for decoration, they will complement the atmosphere of coziness and comfort in your home.
4. Also, don’t forget about the colors. The decor for Thanksgiving must include fresh flowers and plants. Use red, orange, and yellow colors to add a festive tone to your home. In addition, use apples, pumpkins,and other festive fruits to create an original composition that your guests will love.
5. Autumn decor is so simple thanks to the mass of natural material available to everyone. You should just take a walk in the Park, forest or backyard of the house, add a little imagination and original, unique autumn decorations for the house are ready.
6. And if you prefer more amazing ideas for your compositions, then to create them, you only need a desire, inspiration and improvised materials from the garden, vegetable garden or supermarket. And believe me, the result of your efforts will surprise everyone.
7. And finally, autumn compositions complete the feeling of abundance and generosity of nature, a real holiday and a rich harvest. Do not miss the opportunity and do not be afraid to experiment, use as many materials as possible to decorate your cozy home in autumn for the holiday!
But if you do not have time or a sufficient abundance of materials, do not despair. Create something simple and extraordinary. Let it be simple, but tasteful.
Your home decorated for Thanksgiving can combine natural decorations and celebration at the same time. Your imagination is up to you.
- How to make an environmentally friendly home interior? October 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast # 31: 3 nutritious and simple recipes October 25, 2021
- How to live gluten-free and full-fledged replacements for gluten products October 24, 2021
- Healthy and very tasty 3 turkey recipes. Dinner #4 October 22, 2021
- 5 Recipes for hot grilled sandwiches. Master class 18 October 21, 2021