If you are determined to abandon the junk sweets and start eating only healthy desserts, these recipes are for you. 3 recipes for healthy desserts.
Chocolate banana cake without baking
Yes, this is really a cake without baking: it is prepared in the refrigerator. Pour hot chocolate on a cold cake immediately before serving, and each piece separately.
Designed for 8 servings
Hazelnut 3.17 oz
Dates 3.35 oz
Coconut milk 13.53 fl oz
Sorghum syrup 3.38 fl oz
Almond milk 10.14 fl oz
Vanilla 1 piece
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Bananas 3 pieces
Cocoa powder 1 tablespoon
Agar-agar 4 teaspoons
Bitter chocolate 10.58 oz
Almonds 5.64 oz
Instructions. 3 recipes for healthy desserts.
Cooking time 25 minutes
1. Chop all the nuts in a food processor. Add the crushed dates. Tamp evenly in a split baking dish, pre-line the form with food foil.
2. in a blender, whisk the bananas, vanilla pod, almond, coconut milk, cocoa powder, lemon juice and sorghum syrup. Pour a little of the mixture, heat it slightly and dissolve three teaspoons of agar-agar in it. Pour the whole mass into the agar-agar mixture and hold it over medium heat for five minutes. Pour this mixture over the nut dough in the form. Put in the refrigerator to cool.
3. after two hours, remove the cake from the refrigerator, remove the mold, and carefully remove the plastic wrap. Serve a piece of cake by pouring melted chocolate and garnishing with almond petals.
To make the taste of nuts and raisins more felt through the prunes, instead of a blender, you can use a knife and cut them into small pieces. Add the remaining ingredients to them in a bowl and mix everything thoroughly. Hot chocolate is best made from high-quality tiles with a chocolate content of at least 70%. To properly melt the chocolate bar, it must be broken into small pieces, placed in a metal bowl and put the bowl on a water bath. Or put it in a glass Cup and put it in the microwave.
Ingredients. 3 recipes for healthy desserts.
Designed for 10 servings
Prunes 10 pieces
Walnuts 3 tablespoons
Lemon ½ pieces
Honey 1 tablespoon
Bitter chocolate 3.53 oz
Light raisins 3 tablespoons
Cooking time 15 minutes
1. Wash the prunes. It is better to buy fresh immediately, but if it is not possible and the prunes are a little dry, you need to fill it with warm water and let it stand for a while.
2. Uncover and gently stretch each piece of fruit.
3. grind the Walnuts, lemon juice, zest of one lemon, raisins and honey in a blender. Stuff the prunes with this mixture.
4. In a water bath to melt the chocolate. Dip each candy in the chocolate mixture and put it in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
To make the taste of nuts and raisins more felt through the prunes, instead of a blender, you can use a knife and cut them into small pieces. Add the remaining ingredients to them in a bowl and mix everything thoroughly.
Truffles vegetable candies .3 recipes for healthy desserts.
The ability of cocoa to increase vitality and improve mood has long been noticed. This product attracted the attention of scientists who found out that cocoa contains biologically active substances that increase performance and stimulate mental activity.
Designed for 4 servings
Walnuts 5.29 oz
Dates fruit 6.35 oz
Almonds 15 pieces
Cocoa 6 tablespoons
Cooking time 25 minutes
1. fill the Almonds with cold water for 15-20 minutes, remove the skin.
2. Grind walnuts into flour.
3. Grind the dates into a puree.
4. Mix the nuts and dates until smooth, add 4 tablespoons of cocoa.
5. take the mass with wet hands, put the peeled almonds in the middle, form a ball and roll in the remaining cocoa.
6. We cook and enjoy. Bon Appetit!
You can buy a mug with our logo 🙂
- 5 healthy picnic snacks June 10, 2021
- 5 important tips: how to stew beef properly? Master class 9 June 9, 2021
- Cucumber face masks: natural cosmetics June 7, 2021
- 3 simple ways to make healthy food even tastier June 6, 2021
- 3 fitness recipes from vegetables June 4, 2021