Tasty and nutritious meal – beef steak with beans. Well suited for lunch with beer or wine. Beef steak with rosemary and bean puree.
Fillet of beef 1.54 lbs ( 700 g)
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Garlic 2 cloves
White beans canned 2 cans
Chicken broth ⅓ Cup
Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
The fresh rosemary 1.5 teaspoons
Dry white wine ¼ Cup
Olives without seeds 6 pieces
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Instruction. Beef steak with rosemary and bean puree.
Cooking time 20 minutes
1. Four raw beef steak sprinkled with salt (3/4 teaspoon) and pepper (1/4 teaspoon).
2. In a large heavy skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil and fry the steaks 5 to 9 minutes on medium heat, turning once.
3. While preparing meat, crush garlic in a food processor. Add 1/3 teaspoon of salt, beans, 1 tablespoon oil, broth and bring to a homogeneous mass.
4. Putting the steaks on plates and let them rest.
5. Meanwhile in the pan where the meat was browned, put tomato paste, 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary and sauté everything over medium heat 30 seconds.
6. Add to the pan with the wine and, actively stirring, bring to a boil. After 30 seconds, put back the same mashed beans and half of the sliced olives. All mix thoroughly and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
7. Remove the puree from the heat, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with steaks, sprinkle the remaining rosemary and olives.
Benefits for digestion. White beans in comparison with other types contain the most fiber. Vegetable fibers have a beneficial effect on the digestive system, helping to clean the intestines and improve motor skills. One glass of beans satisfies the body’s daily need for fiber.
Benefits for the immune system. The sulfur contained in white beans increases the immune system. Accelerates the elimination of toxins and antioxidant properties and also improves well-being, and increases the body’s resistance to infections.