Marinated pork with pink pepper is a delicious and hearty dish that is well suited for family gatherings or celebration with friends. Pork with pink pepper and vermouth.
Ground black pepper 2 tablespoons
The pink pepper 6 tablespoons
Fennel seeds 1,5 tablespoons
Garlic 7 cloves
Ham pork 4.96 lbs (2,25 kg)
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
Dry vermouth 3.38 lfoz (100 ml)
Butter 1 tablespoon
Chicken broth 10.14 lfoz (300 ml)
Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
Instruction. Pork with pink pepper and vermouth.
Cooking – 2 hours 30, minutes. Marinating – 8 hours
1. Scroll through a meat grinder 6 tablespoons pink peppercorns and a half tablespoons of fennel seeds. Part of pink pepper (about two thirds) mix with dill seeds, chopped garlic, vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of salt.
2. Make the meat how deep longitudinal incisions and pub them in the cooked pasta (about 1 tablespoon). The remaining paste coat the meat on all sides.
3. Put the pork in a baking dish and send to marinate in the cold for at least 8 hours.
4. Pickled pork remove from the refrigerator and allow to warm at room temperature for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 356 F (180С) degrees. Place the meat on the middle shelf. Cooking time is 1.5-2 hours.
6. Finished the pork, place on a cutting Board and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
7. While pork is cooled, mix for sauce in a small saucepan, vermouth and 1 tablespoon of liquid, which gave the pork in the baking process. Bring the mixture to a boil and continue boiling for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
8. Add to the pan with the vermouth broth and remaining pink pepper. Cook over high heat about 5 minutes. Wait until the liquid is reduced in volume to 1 Cup.
9. Mix melted butter with flour and add to the sauce, stirred with a whisk. Continue to cook the sauce, stirring constantly with a whisk for about 2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
10. Cut pork meat into large chunks and serve with prepared sauce. Pork with pink pepper and vermouth.