Ginger apricot cake with nuts this gentle dough with a spicy scent of ginger and rich taste of apricot and nuts. Cream cheese, which is necessary to decorate the dish give piquancy. This cake is well suited for the holiday table, and your guests will be satisfied. Ginger apricot cake with nuts and cream frosting.
Cooking time 1 hour
Wheat flour 2 cups
Baking powder 2 teaspoons
Ginger ½ teaspoon ground
baking soda ½ teaspoon
Ground cinnamon to 1 teaspoons
Clove of 1/2 teaspoon
Butter 6.17oz (175 g)
Brown sugar soft 1 cup
The vanilla extract is 1.25 teaspoons
Eggs 2 pieces
Puree apricot 1.5 cups
Walnuts ½ cup
Cream cheese 5.29oz (150 g)
Salt ½ teaspoon
Powdered sugar 1 cup
Instruction. Ginger apricot cake with nuts and cream frosting.
1. Preheat the oven to 356 F (180 С) degrees. The bottom and sides of square baking dish (20×20) generously lubricated.
2. Mix in large bowl the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon (3/4 tsp), ginger and cloves.
3. Beat with a mixer at high speed the butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract. After about 3 minutes, when the mixture lightens in color, continuing to drive, alternately add the eggs and apricot puree.
4. Pour into cooked egg-oil mass of the flour mixture and stir with a mixer at slow speed. Bring the dough until smooth, add crushed walnuts and again mix thoroughly with a mixer.
5. Put the dough in a baking dish and send in the oven for 40-45 minutes. The finished cake to leave in the form of cool for 15 minutes.
6. While the cake is resting, prepare the frosting. First beat with a mixer at high speed the cream cheese with 3 tablespoons of butter and a quarter teaspoon of vanilla extract. Then add the powdered sugar, half a teaspoon of cinnamon and beat with a mixer at medium speed so that the mixture is air.
7. Slightly cooled cake carefully separate the knife from the side walls of the mold, cover with a plate, flip over and gently shake. Then cover with second pie plate and by squeezing it from both sides, again to turn it.
8. When the cake finally cooled down, spread evenly over its surface creamy frosting. Ginger apricot cake with nuts and cream frosting.
- Healthy superfood: recipes with chokeberry October 18, 2021
- 5 delicious recipes with blackberries October 16, 2021
- 7 Sweet ways to cure an autumn cold October 15, 2021
- Fermented tea from the leaves of garden and wild plants. Master class 1 October 15, 2021
- Autumn decor with your own hands, which will add warmth and comfort to the interior October 14, 2021