Today is pumpkin again, but in a chic combination with chocolate and hot chili pepper, this is something! Highly recommend trying this chocolate brownie. The dessert turns out to be tasty, moderately moist, with an interesting sharp note, the pumpkin is not felt at all. Brownie with pumpkin and chili.
Cooking time 45 minutes
Butter – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Black Chocolate – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Wheat flour – 8.11 oz (230 g)
Baking powder – 3 teaspoons
Ground chili – 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar – 1 cup
Vanilla Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Pumpkin puree – 1 cup
Vegetable oil -1.06 floz (30 ml.)
Salt a pinch
298 kcal per 3.53 oz (100g) of ingredients
Step by step recipe
For cooking, we need dark bitter chocolate, pumpkin puree, butter and vegetable oil, sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, eggs, hot ground chili pepper (don’t worry, it won’t be hot!), Salt, baking powder, flour.
Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Remove from the stove and add soft butter and mix until smooth. Mix dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder, hot chili pepper. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar separately.
Mix beaten eggs, dry ingredients and chocolate-butter mass. Mix. Pour in vegetable oil, add pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Stir until smooth and pour the mass into the mold.
Bake in a preheated oven to 356 F (180 C), min 40-45. Brownie with a pumpkin is ready! Cool thoroughly before serving. Cut into squares. And serve with coffee or other drinks to taste. Bon Appetit! Brownie with pumpkin and chili.
- 5 recipes for cooking vegetarian burgers at home. Master Class 8 May 15, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 10 recipes for face masks with a whitening effect May 14, 2021
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021