Today is pumpkin again, but in a chic combination with chocolate and hot chili pepper, this is something! Highly recommend trying this chocolate brownie. The dessert turns out to be tasty, moderately moist, with an interesting sharp note, the pumpkin is not felt at all. Brownie with pumpkin and chili.
Cooking time 45 minutes
Butter – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Black Chocolate – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Wheat flour – 8.11 oz (230 g)
Baking powder – 3 teaspoons
Ground chili – 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar – 1 cup
Vanilla Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Pumpkin puree – 1 cup
Vegetable oil -1.06 floz (30 ml.)
Salt a pinch
298 kcal per 3.53 oz (100g) of ingredients
Step by step recipe
For cooking, we need dark bitter chocolate, pumpkin puree, butter and vegetable oil, sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, eggs, hot ground chili pepper (don’t worry, it won’t be hot!), Salt, baking powder, flour.
Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Remove from the stove and add soft butter and mix until smooth. Mix dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder, hot chili pepper. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar separately.
Mix beaten eggs, dry ingredients and chocolate-butter mass. Mix. Pour in vegetable oil, add pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Stir until smooth and pour the mass into the mold.
Bake in a preheated oven to 356 F (180 C), min 40-45. Brownie with a pumpkin is ready! Cool thoroughly before serving. Cut into squares. And serve with coffee or other drinks to taste. Bon Appetit! Brownie with pumpkin and chili.
- How to live gluten-free and full-fledged replacements for gluten products October 24, 2021
- Healthy and very tasty 3 turkey recipes. Dinner #4 October 22, 2021
- 5 Recipes for hot grilled sandwiches. Master class 18 October 21, 2021
- How to get rid of food, alcohol, smoking, internet or other addiction forever October 19, 2021
- Healthy superfood: recipes with chokeberry October 18, 2021