Pizza with a Chicago-style filling.
Although the pizza is very thick, the dough is of the usual thickness, but with deep sides. The base is impregnated with olive oil and has an unusual layered texture and excellent taste, which it owes to the combination of three oils: vegetable, olive and cream. Adding butter, kneading the dough gives it a layered and unusual for pizza sand structure. Chicago-style stuffed pizza.
Wheat flour 3.25 glass’s
Sugar 3 teaspoons
Salt 4 teaspoons
Water 1.25 cups
Olive oil 6 tablespoons
Tomatoes in their own juice 7.05 oz
Oregano 1 teaspoon dried
Dried Basil 1 teaspoon
1 clove of garlic
Parmesan cheese 3.53 oz
Zucchini 1 PC.
Mozzarella cheese 7.76 oz
Green pepper 1 piece
Onion 1 head
Eggplant 1 PC.
Fresh yeast 3 tablespoons
Instruction. Chicago-style stuffed pizza.
Cooking time 3 hours
- Mix Flour, yeast, sugar and 3 teaspoons of salt in a large bowl, mix well and add warm water and 4 tablespoons of butter. Knead until smooth and soft dough. Put in a warm place for 1.5 hours to rise.
2. Chop the Tomatoes and garlic, grate the Parmesan cheese, mix, adding the remaining salt and herbs.
3. Peel the Zucchini, pepper, onion and eggplant, cut into slices and fry in olive oil until soft. Cool and mix with the chopped mozzarella.
4. After 1.5 hours, get the dough, lightly tamp it and put it on a greased pan, spreading it on the bottom and walls.
5. Preheat the oven to 392F degrees at a lower heat.
6. Put the filling of vegetables and mozzarella on the dough. Top with tomato sauce. Put in the oven for 10 minutes, then switch to a medium preheated oven for another 25-30 minutes. Enjoy your meal! Chicago-style stuffed pizza.
- 5 healthy picnic snacks June 10, 2021
- 5 important tips: how to stew beef properly? Master class 9 June 9, 2021
- Cucumber face masks: natural cosmetics June 7, 2021
- 3 simple ways to make healthy food even tastier June 6, 2021
- 3 fitness recipes from vegetables June 4, 2021