Chocolate cake with cherries is very delicious. It is easy and quick to prepare. A moist, rich chocolate cupcake, lots of bright, juicy cherries with a slight sourness, a layer of sweet cream chocolate, and all this is covered with chocolate icing! To say that it is delicious is not to say anything! We really liked this cupcake! I hope you like it too!You should definitely try it. Cupcakes are fluffy with a bright chocolate taste and aroma, and cherry sourness is so fresh! Chocolate cupcakes with cherries.
The almond paste 6.17oz (175 g)
Butter 3 tablespoon
Eggs 3 pieces
Bitter chocolate 3.53 oz (100 g)
Wheat flour 2 teaspoon
Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
Cherry 5.29oz (150 g)
Maraschino cherry ½ cans
Whipped cream 13.53 fl oz (400 ml)
Instruction. Chocolate cupcakes with cherries.
Cooking time 2 hours 10 minutes
1. Chop the cherries into small pieces. Cocktail cherries to leave for decoration.
2. Mix the almond paste with 1 egg. When the mixture is smooth, add the remaining eggs and continue to beat for about 5 minutes, until the mixture lightens in color.
3. Meanwhile, melt the butter and chocolate in a water bath.
4. When egg mass will be lush, pour oil in it and chocolate. Beat with a mixer at low speed, achieving a homogeneous consistency.
5. Pour in the egg-chocolate mixture to the flour and the baking powder. Knead to the state test, and then to add the cherry pieces and send to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
6. Put the dough in a mini baking dish and send in the oven, preheated to 356F degrees chocolate cupcakes with cherries, about 12 minutes. Chocolate cupcakes with cherries.
7. Before giving on a table to cool at room temperature, then each cupcake to cover a small amount of whipped cream and decorate with a cocktail cherry.