Soup with corn and shrimp is a very tasty and healthy dish, as shrimp contains a lot of protein and other substances useful to the body. To prepare this soup, you will need very little of your time and energy, since shrimps, like many seafood, cook very quickly, the main thing is not to digest them. The sharpness can be adjusted to your liking.
Ingredients. Corn soup with shrimp.
Canned corn 1 jar
Shrimp peeled 7.05oz (200 g)
Milk 2 cups
Butter 5 tablespoons
Water 2 cups
Wheat flour 2 tablespoons
The sea salt to taste
Corn get rid of the water and blend in a blender. Put in a saucepan and add 2 cups of water.
Bring mixture to a boil over moderate heat, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking to the bottom and doesn’t burn. Then it is better to put the pan aside.
Take another pan and heat in her milk.
In the following saucepan melt at the bottom of the butter and stir it gently and gradually the flour to mix into lumps. Pour heated milk (if lumps yet formed, you can skip the mixture through a blender, pre-cool).
The mixture of oil flour with milk to send to the corn and heat until boiling, carefully stirring occasionally.
Add the shrimp and salt. After adding the shrimp to cook soup and a maximum of 7 minutes to save their density.
Optionally, you can add herbs, cheese, crackers, white bread.
A woman who has included valuable seafood in her diet will eventually notice beneficial changes that have occurred to her skin and hair. The fact is that crustaceans contain selenium – a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by aging processes.
- Healthy breakfast 28: How to cook a crumble? September 24, 2021
- How to make nut flour from almonds, hazelnuts and peanuts? Master class 16 September 23, 2021
- How to arrange an interior in which it is comfortable to live? September 22, 2021
- Food allergy: dangerous products and methods of prevention September 22, 2021
- 10 Pleasant ways to relieve your brain and reduce stress levels September 20, 2021