Baked stuffed pike with herbs will perfectly decorate the festive table. The pike prepared in this way is very tasty, it is eaten with pleasure by both adults and children. Pike is a very good fish for stuffing. And so that the minced meat does not seem too dry and fresh, you can add vegetables and mushrooms to it.
Designed for 5 servings
Pike 33.51 oz
Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
Salt 2 teaspoons
White bread 3.53 oz
Milk 1 Cup
Chicken egg 1 piece
Onion 2 heads
Rice 3 tablespoons
Greens to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
ENERGY VALUE PER SERVING
Calories 243 kcal
Proteins and 7.6 grams
Fat 9.8 grams
Carbohydrates 31.8 grams
Instructions. Baked stuffed pike with herbs.
Cooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
1. Pike to clean (the abdomen is not cut), fins aren’t cut out to separate the head, remove the gills. Make incisions in a circle, separating the skin from the meat. Carefully, slowly, remove the skin. At the base of the tail, chop off the bone. Remove the entrails from the fish. Separate the meat from the bones (it separates very easily).
2. Soak bread in milk. Skip the pike fillet , bread, and onion through a meat grinder (you can chop everything in a blender). Finely chop the greens. Mix meat, onion, bread, rice, and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Add egg. Stir well.
3. fill the skin with the Resulting mass (it is not necessary to fill it very tightly, otherwise the skin may burst). Put it on the foil (the foil can be slightly greased with vegetable oil), attach the head. Brush with mayonnaise. Wrap the foil.
4. Put in the oven. Bake at 356 F degrees for an hour. Cool completely, and only then unwrap the foil. Serve the pike cold. Decorate to taste. I made a net of mayonnaise, made a crown of onions. Let the pike cool on a baking sheet, then transfer to a dish. Festive stuffed pike can be decorated with lemon slices, pomegranate seeds, and mayonnaise patterns.
By the way, I did not cook in foil, but simply greased the pan with oil and laid out the fish. Bon Appetit! Baked stuffed pike with herbs.
- Anti-aging menu for one day with microgreen. Part 7 July 22, 2021
- 7 Ways to cope with criticism and get benefits July 21, 2021
- 3 recipes fermented vegetables and herbs July 19, 2021
- Healthy breakfast 23: Original recipes from vegetables and microgreens July 15, 2021
- 34 ways to simply and easily take care of your garden July 14, 2021