This sumptuous dish is built on a balance of two sauces: in the first (consisting of Narsharab, mint, coriander, lime and lemon juice, vinegar and fish sauce), cabbage is fried, and with the second (which includes almonds, lemon, mint, olive oil and maple syrup) is served. Grilled broccoli with herb pesto and almonds.
Designed for two servings
Broccoli cabbage 21.16 oz
Fresh mint 1 tablespoon
Almonds 2 tablespoons
Narsharab sauce 1 tablespoon
Fish sauce 1 teaspoon
Refined olive oil 1 tablespoon
Apple cider vinegar 1/3 Cup
Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
Cheese cheese 5.29 oz
Lime 1 piece
Thyme 2 sprigs
Rosemary 1 sprig
Salt to taste
Maple syrup 2 tablespoons
Instruction. Grilled broccoli with herb pesto and almonds.
Cooking time 25 minutes
Grilled broccoli surrounded by two bright and very different sauces — pesto with almonds and Narsharab with lime and fish sauce.
There are also a lot of recipes for broccoli itself: it can be fried and boiled, stewed and baked, cooked with butter, breadcrumbs, cheese, cream, eggs, meat, sour cream — broccoli belongs to non-starchy green vegetables, and therefore can be combined with almost any food.
Delicious soups, sauces and stews are made from broccoli, and served raw with melted butter and freshly ground allspice.
1. From broccoli to cut off a large and beautiful inflorescence, so that side of it was flat. Preheat the grill or grill pan. Season with salt, add olive oil for frying, add sprigs of thyme and rosemary and fry the broccoli “steak” until a nice crust. Turn over several times during frying to achieve a beautiful pattern from the grill.
2. Put a few slices of cheese on the steak and cover with a lid so that the cheese melts, leave for 2-3 minutes.
3. in parallel, in a blender, punch the roasted almonds with salt, maple syrup, vinegar, mint leaves and extra virgin olive oil. Add the green broccoli tops (about 3 tablespoons) and the juice of half a lime to the pesto and mix again.
4. The Narsharab sauce add the juice of half a lime and fish sauce, mix well.
5. Put the broccoli steak on a plate, next to the pesto, pour the Narsharab sauce and garnish with mint blossoms. Bon Appetit!
You can buy an apron with our logo 🙂
Subscribe to our paid subscription. To access premium content. You can read trending articles on topics such as healthy eating, steak cooking, gourmet sweets, and more. https://elenasunshinemagazine.com/category/premium/
- 10 causes of fatigue and ways to restore energy August 2, 2021
- Healthy breakfast 24: Cookies with cinnamon, parmesan and herbs July 31, 2021
- 3 Desserts based on fermented cashew cream. Master class 12. July 26, 2021
- Anti-aging menu for one day with microgreen. Part 7 July 22, 2021
- 7 Ways to cope with criticism and get benefits July 21, 2021