Classic hummus is made from boiled chickpeas, olive oil with salt, lemon juice, and sesame tahini paste. If desired, put spices, garlic, vegetables or something else. Healthy recipes 3 delicious hummus recipes.
What else can I add?
You can get an infinite number of flavors by putting a particular spice. Onion, cumin, parsley, dill, pepper, ginger or cheese – everyone is free to choose what they like best.
The quality will reach a completely new level if you put pine nuts in the mixture (a third of a glass will be just right). They are also dried in a frying pan and crushed together with the rest of the ingredients.
Is a chic cold appetizer, a masterpiece of oriental cuisine. Can we try it? And yet, this snack will help out in the post.
for 6 servings
Chick-pea (dry) 10.58oz
Sesame seeds 3.53oz
Cumin 1/2 teaspoon spoon
Garlic 3 cloves
Curry to taste
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Cooking time 2 hours 20 minutes
How to make hummus at home: Wash the chickpeas well. Soak the chickpeas in cold water for 10-12 hours.
Drain the water. Pour fresh cold water over the chickpeas. Do not add salt! Bring to a boil and cook the peas over low heat until tender (about 2 hours). Pour the water into a cup (the broth is useful, do not pour it out).
In a dry pan, pour the spices to taste and cumin. Heat, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, until a light aroma appears. Pour the spices into a coffee grinder and grind.
Pour the sesame seeds into a dry pan and lightly fry the sesame seeds, stirring, until light golden color and pleasant smell (2-3 minutes). Peel the garlic. Cool the sesame seeds and grind them in a coffee grinder.
Put the spices, garlic, salt, olive oil, and ground sesame seeds in a blender. Beat everything well.
Add the pieces of boiled chickpeas. Beat everything well to a puree (add a little chickpea broth to achieve the desired consistency of hummus). So chop all the chickpeas. Season to taste with salt and lemon juice. Once again, beat everything well. Homemade hummus is ready.
Put the homemade hummus in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Let stand in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Chickpea hummus with baked pepper. Healthy recipes 3 delicious hummus recipes.
Chickpea hummus can be varied by adding baked pepper and garlic. The usual snack will sparkle with new tastes.
Ingredients. Healthy recipes 3 delicious hummus recipes.
Canned chickpeas, washed 11.29oz
Red bell pepper 2 PCs.
Unpeeled garlic 4 cloves
Tahini paste (sesame) 1/2 Cup
Lemon juice 2 tablespoons l
Green onion (sliced) 1/3 Cup
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Olive oil – 1/3 Cup
How to make chickpea hummus with baked pepper:
1. Turn on the oven to preheat to 392F degrees.
2. Cut the Bell pepper into halves, remove the seeds and membrane. Put the pepper halves cut down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Put the garlic cloves around the peppers and place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the peppers are soft.
3. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, wrap the ends of the foil on top so that the pepper and garlic are in a foil bag, leave at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the film from the peppers and peel the garlic. Add the peppers and garlic to the bowl of a food processor, add the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, onion, salt and paprika, and pulse until smooth and pureed. Gradually add olive oil to the chickpea hummus.
Serve hummus with baked peppers with chips, croutons, or just like that.
Red lentil hummus with olives
Red lentil hummus is a very interesting snack with a pleasant taste: nutritious, easy to prepare, from available products! Be sure to cook!
Ingredients for 4 servings. Healthy recipes 3 delicious hummus recipes.
Green pitted olives 3.53oz
Red lentils 3.53oz
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida (100%) 1/4 teaspoon
Ground black pepper on the tip of a knife
Ground smoked paprika 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric to taste
Water 1 Cup
Cooking time 50 minutes
Prepare the products that will be required for making hummus.
How to make lentil hummus: heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the peeled and diced carrots. Add spices and lentils.
Pour hot water so that it completely covers the lentils. Add salt. Cover and cook the lentils and carrots over a low heat for about 25 minutes until the lentils are fully cooked.
Cool the lentil mass and add the olives. Whisk everything together using a blender. If necessary, add more salt to the hummus. Red lentil hummus can be served either warm or chilled. Bon Appetit!
In the frozen state, the shelf life of hummus is a month. For best safety, carefully observe the technology. Avoid getting raw water into the mass. To do this, use only dry dishes, wash thoroughly and wipe your hands before working.
You can buy an apron with our logo 🙂
- 5 delicious recipes for a healthy dinner #1 September 16, 2021
- Benefits of essential oils for skin rejuvenation September 13, 2021
- How to flavor vegetable oils at home? Master class 15 September 12, 2021
- Healthy breakfast 27: recipes for delicious, homemade pate September 10, 2021
- 10 amazing products for beauty and shining skin September 9, 2021