Omelet with pumpkin and spinach. Unusual delicious omelet turned out very tasty. The highlight of the meal, of course, is pumpkin. Among vegetables, pumpkin plays a significant role in the diet and its composition is more consistent with a healthy diet.
Omelette with pumpkin and spinach.
Ingredients. Omelette with pumpkin and spinach.
Eggs 2 pieces
Pumpkin 3.53 oz (100 g)
Spinach 4 tablespoons
Cherry tomatoes 3 PCs.
Ricotta cheese 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Cheese 1 tablespoon
Cooking time 30 minutes
1. Mix the eggs with salt and pepper.
2. Prepared pumpkin cut into small cubes.
3. The cherry tomatoes cut in half.
4. Fresh spinach leaves, finely chop.
5. Pour the egg mixture into a saucepan with high edges, add the pumpkin, fill it with spinach and stir.
6. Put the cherry halves and ricotta and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Ready omelet sprinkled with grated cheese.
Pumpkin is a real gift of nature, which people have long used for food! The flesh of this fragrant, bright orange fruit is incredibly delicious, nutritious, and healthy.
Spinach is an extremely healthy green that contains valuable vitamins, minerals and antioxidant substances.
Spinach has a specific taste and is great for making sauces, pastes and salad dressings. It can be added to any vegetable or meat dishes (baked in the oven or steamed). It is allowed to use the plant in the form of juice or smoothies.
Spinach goes well with other greens, especially arugula, sorrel, celery.
It can be consumed both raw and processed. Not only heat treatment is allowed, but also canning and freezing.
In addition to the taste properties, chefs appreciate spinach for its stable emerald color, which does not disappear during heat treatment. It is characteristic that to cook a vegetable in a pan, you do not even add water – the plant is just thoroughly washed and cut, and the pan is covered for a few minutes. Spinach, which is 90% water, itself begins to actively give off moisture – during cooking, it just needs to be mixed several times and then removed.
- 5 recipes for cooking vegetarian burgers at home. Master Class 8 May 15, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 10 recipes for face masks with a whitening effect May 14, 2021
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021