What’s the beauty of a casserole? And the beauty of the casserole is that it is always delicious, does not require any effort and skills, you can do it with any filling that is at hand and most importantly, it always turns out for everyone. Meat casserole with mushrooms and potatoes is a great dish for the whole family on Sunday. Potato casserole with meat and mushrooms.
Ingredients. Potato casserole with meat and mushrooms.
Onion 1 clove
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
Minced beef – 1.54 lbs (700 g)
Tomato sauce 1 tablespoon
Canned green peas -3.53 oz (100 g)
Canned corn – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Carrots 2 pieces
Potatoes 10 pieces
Milk – 3.38 floz (100 ml)
Butter – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Sour cream – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Fresh mushrooms – 3.53 oz (100 g)
Parsley chopped 3 tablespoons
1 hour 15 minutes
1. Finely chopped onion and mushrooms lightly saut in a large pan (1-2 minutes on medium heat).
2. When the onion is translucent and soft, add to the pan the meat and stir thoroughly.
3. Add minced diced cooked carrots, peas, corn and a spoonful of tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper, stir and leave on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. In any case, not to bring the meat until tender.
4. Boil the potatoes and whip it with a mixer, mix with milk, butter, salt and pepper.
5. At the bottom of the baking tray to spread mashed potatoes and flatten with a spoon. On top of the puree evenly distribute the meat with the vegetables and cover with a second layer of mashed potatoes. Cover with sour cream.
6. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 347F (175C) degrees.
7. Before serving, garnish the casserole parsley
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021
- 23 life hacks for kitchen: useful tricks for everyday life February 21, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: masks for facial skin care with microgreen at home February 20, 2021
- A day for yourself. You work hard — learn to have a good rest! February 19, 2021
- The benefits of Microgreens for weight loss February 17, 2021