Pumpkin is easy and fast to prepare, has a pleasant, versatile taste, suitable for sweet and main dishes. Its caloric content is low, so there are no strict restrictions on its inclusion in the diet. The use of pumpkin for women for weight loss is known. The product is low-calorie, rich in dietary fiber, quickly saturates, and is useful for health.
Pumpkin is suitable for dietary nutrition, recovery from illness. Simplicity of preparation is highly appreciated: the fruit can be eaten raw, dried, dried, boiled, baked, fried. The maximum of useful substances to the body is given by fresh pulp, but even frozen-a source of valuable trace elements.
Pumpkin 2,2 lbs (1 kg)
Butter 3.53 oz (100 g)
Herbs of Provence 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Chicken soup 10.14 floz (300 ml)
Sour cream 3.53 oz (100 g)
40 minutes + 20 minutes
1. Cut the pumpkin into cubes.
2. Melt the butter in a deep frying pan.
3. Add pumpkin, herbes de Provence, sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Roast pumpkin, until it becomes golden.
5. Pour into the pan with the pumpkin one and a half cups of chicken broth, cover and simmer, waiting for the pumpkin becomes soft.
6. Stirring occasionally, to check that the highly liquid does not evaporate, and if necessary add water.
7. When the pumpkin is ready, remove the pan from the heat and leave the lid on for some time.
8. Just before serving, remove the lid and put the pan on high heat so that the liquid is quickly evaporated, and the pumpkin from the bottom slightly burn.
9. Serve with sour cream. Roast pumpkin with herbs.
- 5 recipes for cooking vegetarian burgers at home. Master Class 8 May 15, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 10 recipes for face masks with a whitening effect May 14, 2021
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021