Spicy prawns with blue cheese and celery. The appetizer is amazing and savory, the recipe is easy to prepare. The taste is so deep and rich that it is difficult to describe it, you only need to try it yourself. Very tasty and unusual dish that will decorate your table. Spicy shrimp with blue cheese and celery.
The blue cheese 3 tablespoons
Sour cream ½ Cup
Onion ¼ Cup
Milk 1.5 teaspoons
Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
Shrimp peeled 1.43 lbs (650 g)
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Butter 3 tablespoons
Chili sauce to taste
A stalk of celery 1 piece
Salt ¾ teaspoon
Ground black pepper ¾ teaspoons
Parsley 2 tablespoons chopped
Instruction. Spicy shrimp with blue cheese and celer.
Cooking time 40 minutes
1. Finely chop the onion, mince the parsley leaves, squeeze the juice of a lemon, break the cheese into small pieces.
2. Celery stalks cut into several parts, and then crosswise to make pieces of a length of about 6-8 cm.
3. Mix for the sauce, sour cream, onion, parsley, lemon juice, milk and blue cheese. Season with salt (1/8 teaspoon) and pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
4. Shrimp unshelled tails sprinkled with salt (1/2 teaspoon) and pepper (1/2 teaspoon), pour the olive oil and stir.
5. Send the shrimp in a preheated grill for 7-8 minutes. If you are using a gas grill while cooking to turn 1 time.
6. Melt in a water bath butter and mix with spicy pepper sauce type chili (amount to taste) or, for example, Frank’s Red Hot (1/4 Cup).
7. Pour shrimp mixture of butter with hot sauce and mix thoroughly.
8. Serve shrimp with celery and previously prepared sauce and blue cheese.
If there is no grilled shrimp you can just fry in a pan with a little olive oil.
- 5 recipes for cooking vegetarian burgers at home. Master Class 8 May 15, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 10 recipes for face masks with a whitening effect May 14, 2021
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021