Tomato soup is one of the options for the second course. This is a very simple soup, after trying it, you will understand-it is really delicious. And if you add seafood to it, the taste will be amazingly fragrant and satisfying. A great option for a dining table. Tomato soup with seafood and lemon.
Seafood cocktail 8.82 oz
Onion 1 head
Garlic 3 cloves
Sweet pepper 1 piece
Tomatoes 1 piece
Tomato juice 11.83 fl oz
Saffron 1 teaspoon
Dried Basil 1 teaspoon
Provencal herbs 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Chicken egg 2 PCs
Water 16.91fl oz
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Cooking instructions:. Tomato soup with seafood and lemon.
Cooking time 30 minutes
1. Put the frozen seafood in a deep bowl and pour boiling water over it. Leave for five to seven minutes, then flip into a colander and dry. Transfer to a saucepan, cover with water and put on medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chopped onion and garlic until golden. Add the resulting roast to the pan with seafood.
3. Tomato and sweet bell pepper cut into small cubes. Throw in the same pan where the onion and garlic were cooked, and quickly fry, stirring constantly, for a couple of minutes, no longer.
4. Add the toasted vegetables to the pot. Stir the soup and bring to a boil. Add a little salt and a few black pepper peas.
5. Pour in the tomato juice. Add saffron, a mixture of provencal herbs (a good Provencal mix includes basil, oregano, rosemary, savory and thyme) and dried basil. Bring the soup to a boil again.
6. Squeeze about a tablespoon of lemon juice into a saucepan. Stir and let the soup simmer for another five to seven minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the eggs.
7. Pour a Thin stream of beaten eggs into the boiling soup, stirring the liquid continuously with a spoon. Remove the pan from the heat, cover and leave for five minutes.
8. Ready soup cool slightly and pour into bowls. Each portion of the soup can be additionally sprinkled with ground black pepper and sprinkled with lemon juice. Bon Appetit!