All these goodies can be prepared at home – it will take a minimum of time. You only need a little imagination and certain products. Healthy desserts are prepared very quickly, and their usefulness is much higher than that of purchased sweets. 3 healthy desserts for snacking.
Designed for 4 servings
Dried cherries 1 Cup
Dried cranberries 3.53oz
½ Cup coconut flakes
Flower honey 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
Cooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
1. if the cherries and/or cranberries are very hard, fill them with hot water (not boiling water) for 1-2 minutes to soften, then drain.
2. Use a blender to blend the cherries and cranberries together with the juice and honey until smooth (help with a spoon – remove the crushed and stir).
3. Add the coconut and stir with a spoon.
4. with wet hands, roll up walnut-sized balls and place the candy on a plate (smooth surface).
5. pour boiling water over the Almonds. After a couple of minutes, remove the skin from the almonds and decorate the candy by sticking one nut in each of them.
6. Refrigerate for an hour.
Very tasty with tea or just coffee. Attention! With all the benefits of sweets, you should not eat them immediately after lunch/dinner, even if it consisted only of vegetables. Please wait an hour and a half before and after eating, making yourself a sweet and very healthy snack. Bon Appetit!
Ingredients. 3 healthy desserts for snacking.
Designed for 12 servings
Seedless prunes 3.53 oz
Seedless dates 5.29 oz
Almonds 4.23 oz
Coconut chips 3.88 oz
Cooking time 25 minutes
1. Almonds to sort out, to dry in the oven or in a frying pan until golden brown. Then grind in a blender to the state of flour.
2. wash the Prunes and dates thoroughly and check that there are no seeds. Then add to the ground almonds.
3. form a ball with your hand, roll in coconut chips and garnish with almonds.
Sesame cake. 3 healthy desserts for snacking.
Designed for 12 servings
Dried apricots 3.53 oz
Dates of 3.88 oz
Cashew 4.94 oz
Sesame seeds 3.53 oz
Light raisins 2.47 oz
Instructions. 3 healthy desserts for snacking.
Cooking time 20 minutes
1. Cashews to touch and dry in a pan or in the oven until it will turn brown. Then grind in a blender to the state of flour.
2. Dried apricots, raisins and dates a good wash. If necessary, soak in warm water. Peel the dates from the stone.
3. add dried fruits to the ground cashews in a blender and grind until smooth.
4. fry Sesame seeds in a pan until golden brown.
5. Hand form a ball of nut and fruit mass, roll in sesame seeds and decorate with cashew nuts.
- How to make an environmentally friendly home interior? October 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast # 31: 3 nutritious and simple recipes October 25, 2021
- How to live gluten-free and full-fledged replacements for gluten products October 24, 2021
- Healthy and very tasty 3 turkey recipes. Dinner #4 October 22, 2021
- 5 Recipes for hot grilled sandwiches. Master class 18 October 21, 2021