Brownie cake with meringue and coconut chips is a real treat for lovers of chocolate desserts. Brownies can be prepared in different ways. And all because the brownie recipe is simple, and there are many variations of this dessert. The only thing that remains unchanged is the rich chocolate taste.
But you must remember that the perfect brownie should be crispy on top, and inside – soft, slightly moist. Here it is – beautiful, tender and very chocolate. You can eat it just like that, cut into small squares. We guarantee that the combination of a fragrant and dense brownie with an airy, soft meringue will appeal to many. Brownie with meringue and coconut flakes.
It turns out 9 servings
soft butter 5.82 oz
Brown sugar-8.82 oz
White sugar 2 tablespoons
Eggs 3 PCs
Flour 8.82 oz
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Soda 1/4 teaspoon of baking
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
Chocolate chips 7.76 oz
Coconut chips 4.23 oz
Crushed almonds 3.53 oz
Instruction. Brownie with meringue and coconut flakes.
Cooking time 55 minutes
How to make brownies:
1. brownie Dough: in a large bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Add 3 egg yolks and vanilla extract. Beat everything with a mixer on medium speed.
2. in a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the flour to our mix and beat with a mixer at high speed.
3. A baking dish of medium size drizzle with oil. Put the dough in the form, then put the chocolate chips, coconut chips, almonds.
4. prepare the meringue: whisk the whites, add one tablespoon of the remaining brown sugar and beat everything thoroughly. Ready to spread the meringue to the almond.
5. in the oven, preheated to 356F degrees, place the brownies for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the brownies to cool on the grill.
To get the cooled brownies, and cut into pieces to decorate.
6. Store brownies in the refrigerator. Bon Appetit!
You can buy an apron with our logo 🙂
- 10 Interior Decor Life Hacks in 2021 March 8, 2021
- Energy shots-cocktails to boost immunity March 8, 2021
- 3 healthy recipes with microgreenery March 3, 2021
- How to improve the feeling of comfort and coziness in your home? February 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021