Banana cake with chocolate and nuts turns out very tasty. The cake turns out to be tender, loose, with an incredibly appetizing aroma. And chocolate icing with cream makes the taste of the cake even more refined. Delicious and elegant chocolate cake with air sponge cakes and tender banana cream will be a decoration.
Wheat flour – 2.5 cups
Soda 1 teaspoon
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Butter – 5.29oz (150 g)
Sugar 1 Cup
Eggs 2 pieces
Bananas 3 pieces
The natural yogurt 2/3 Cup
Extract vanilla 1 teaspoon
Bitter chocolate – 5.29oz (150 g)
Walnuts 1 Cup
Cinnamon ground 1/2 teaspoon
Instruction. Banana cake with chocolate and nuts.
2 hours 30 minutes
1. Grease the bottom and sides of baking pan with butter and lightly strew flour.
2. Grind in a blender three ripe banana medium size.
3. Mix the flour with soda and salt.
4. Severely beat with a mixer on medium speed the butter with 3/4 Cup sugar. Then, continuing to whisk, add 2 eggs. When the mixture becomes air, mix it with banana puree, yogurt and vanilla extract.
5. Pour egg and banana mixture into the flour and with a mixer on low speed to mix.
6. In a separate bowl, combine roughly chopped chocolate (70% cocoa), crushed nuts, cinnamon, melted butter and remaining sugar. Divide the mixture into 2 equal parts.
7. Place half the dough in a baking dish. Sprinkle with chocolate-hazelnut mixture, put the second layer of dough and again sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts.
8. Send a cake in the oven, preheated to 356F (180C) degrees. Bake on the middle shelf until Golden brown (about 35-40 minutes). 30 minutes leave to cool directly into the form, then remove and allow to cool completely.
Pie can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days. Banana cake with chocolate and nuts.
- 10 Interior Decor Life Hacks in 2021 March 8, 2021
- Energy shots-cocktails to boost immunity March 8, 2021
- 3 healthy recipes with microgreenery March 3, 2021
- How to improve the feeling of comfort and coziness in your home? February 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021