This chicken is just an ideal option when you do not want to spend time on cooking, but at the same time there is a desire to eat both delicious and beautiful.
Thyme is a plant that is well known to Amateur cooks and professional chefs. This aromatic, spicy herb is cultivated for culinary, medical, and cosmetic purposes. Thyme is useful and pleasant to the taste. The appearance of the leaves of the shrub is appetizing.
Cooking time 1 hour 30 minutes
Designed for 6 servings
Chicken – 4.41 lbs (2 kg);
Garlic – 40 cloves;
Fresh thyme – 6-7 sprigs;
Butter – 3 tablespoons;
Salt and pepper to taste.
249 kcal per 3.53 oz (100 g) of ingredients
Step-by-step recipe. Chicken with garlic and thyme.
For cooking, you will need a whole chicken, thyme (fresh is better, but I have a dry one), garlic, butter, black pepper and coarse salt. I used a mixture of sea salt and pepper.
In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of butter and fry the garlic along with the thyme until the garlic is Golden. Put the chicken on a platter and rub with a mixture of butter, salt and pepper.
In a deep form, put the fried garlic with thyme. At the chicken, tie the legs and put them on top of the garlic.
Preheat the oven to 356F (180C) and bake the chicken for 1 hour. My chicken was homemade, so it was baked for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The chicken is periodically watered with the released juice. When the chicken is ready, brown it under the grill for 10-15 minutes. Ready-made chicken immediately serve with any side dish. Bon Appetit!
- 7 recipes for immune-boosting, healthy drinks with microgreens January 25, 2022
- Vitamin and refreshing dishes with microgreen. Healthy Dinner #8 January 21, 2022
- How to arrange plant compositions in your house? January 19, 2022
- Healthy properties of broccoli seedlings and microgreens January 18, 2022
- Healthy breakfast #35: Delicious homemade recipes with broccoli January 16, 2022