The delicate consistency of the soup, cheese taste and aroma will not leave anyone indifferent, believe me. Let’s have ourselves a little French cuisine feast and make some delicious cheese soup! The French cheese soup recipe, despite its simplicity in preparation, is very popular in many world-famous restaurants. Cheese Soup in French with chicken.
Ingredients. Cheese Soup in French with chicken.
Chicken fillet 1.1lbs (500 g)
Cheese 7.05oz (200 g)
Potatoes 14.11oz (400 g)
Onion 5.29oz (150 g)
Carrots 6.35oz (180 g)
Butter to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Herbs to taste
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Croutons to taste
cooking time 1 hour
1. In the pan for 3 liters to put the meat and pour the water. Once the broth begins to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, black pepper, 2-3 leaves of Bay leaf. Cooking after boiling for 20 minutes. Then the meat is removed.
2. Potatoes peel and cut into cubes. Onions cut into cubes. Carrots grate. Cut the meat in small pieces. Melted cheese (if in the form of cubes) grate or cut into cubes.
3. In the boiling broth, add potatoes. Since boil for 5-7 minutes.
4. At this time the vegetables to saut in butter. First put the onions, then carrots. A little salt and pepper. Roasted vegetables add to the soup and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
5. Then add the chopped meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, add the melted cheese, stir well and turn off the heat. Cheese Soup in French with chicken.
6. Before serving, sprinkle with herbs. Optionally serve with croutons.
This dish is for connoisseurs of refined taste. Enjoy your meal!
- 12 ideas on how to use ice molds August 4, 2021
- Taste, benefits and uniqueness of bright fruits and vegetables August 3, 2021
- 10 causes of fatigue and ways to restore energy August 2, 2021
- Healthy breakfast 24: Cookies with cinnamon, parmesan and herbs July 31, 2021
- 3 Desserts based on fermented cashew cream. Master class 12. July 26, 2021