This incredible recipe is perfect for cooking both on the grill and in the oven. Bright and flavorful chicken wings can be prepared for a family dinner, or for a holiday, and especially delicious if you fry them on coals. The marinade does not require much time before preparing the chicken, so it is easy to prepare the wings before going out for a picnic. The ingredients are simple and available in any store, making this recipe as valuable as possible. But with this simplicity, the result will more than please you. Chicken wings with mayonnaise and curry.
Chicken wings 20 PCs
Mayonnaise 6 tablespoons
Sweet paprika 1 tablespoon
Curry seasoning 1 teaspoon
Salt, preferably coarse to taste
Provencal herbs 1 teaspoon
Ground hot pepper 1/5 teaspoon
A couple of cloves for piquancy if desired
Instruction. Chicken wings with mayonnaise and curry.
1. To begin, prepare the chicken wings to bake, rinse thoroughly and dry with kitchen paper towels. With a sharp knife, cut the skin in the center of the wing to straighten it. But the most extreme, small phalanx is best cut off, it quickly begins to burn, and there is little meat in it. You can leave it for cooking chicken broth.
2. Carefully salt the chicken lids placed in a deep bowl or pan, add mayonnaise and all the spices. You don’t need to add garlic, but it will go well with this option if you still want to.
3. Leave the wings to marinate for at least 2-3 hours, or even better overnight. To reduce the cooking time, the skin on the wings can be cut, but only barely, so that they do not fall apart when baking.
4. the grill Needs to be well calcined, then you do not have to lubricate it with additional oil. Put the marinated meat and bake until ready, but not less than 20-25 minutes, taking care not to over-dry the dish.
ADVICE! To remove the wings from the grill as carefully as possible, you need to press the fork between the grill – this will allow you to separate the “fried” meat and remove it without losing a single piece of delicious meat.
The ready-made dish can be served with coarsely chopped fresh vegetables, boiled potato tubers and various sauces.
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 15 best recipes for anti-wrinkle Face Masks and tips for use May 2, 2021
- 11 steps to a healthy lifestyle April 30, 2021
- 10 reasons for weight gain. Healthy eating is easy! April 26, 2021