Vitamin drinks and teas will help to maintain the immune system in good condition, as well as cope with the first signs of illness. Scientists have found that the lack of three main vitamins leads to a weakening of the immune system: C, A and E. simple recipes that include natural products containing these antioxidants in large quantities will Help you fill them. These are fruits, especially citrus fruits, honey, rose hips, as well as some medicinal herbs and plants. 5 unusual drinks to boost your immune system.
Vitamin drinks that increase the immune system, it is healthy to drink as a preventive measure to strengthen the whole body, and to fight the beginning of a cold. After all, if you take measures in time and start treating yourself with home remedies, the disease can recede.
Important! Since many medicinal drinks include honey and lemon, they should not be added immediately, but only when the infusion becomes warm, otherwise the useful properties of the hot temperature will disappear.
1. Mango-orange cocktail with turmeric. 5 unusual drinks to boost your immune system.
A smoothie is a nutritious drink that can easily replace a full meal. The bright orange color of the drink is given by carrots, orange and turmeric, mango adds sweetness.
Mango: Frozen mango slices are the main ingredient in this recipe. Mango is an excellent source of vitamin C, and also contains vitamin A, vitamin E.
Carrots are a healthy, low-calorie vegetable that contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals that the body needs for normal functioning. The vegetable is useful to eat, both raw and boiled.
Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the most effective dietary supplements in the world. It contains the active ingredient-curcumin, which is a strong antioxidant and has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect. Turmeric also contributes to the bright yellow-orange color of this smoothie!
Mango 7.05 oz
Orange 1/2 part
Carrot 1 pc.
Turmeric 1 teaspoon
Bee pollen 1 teaspoon
coconut milk 1 cup
Cashew nuts 3 teaspoons
1.Orange, carrot and mango are peeled. Remove the peel from the orange and, if possible, peel the flesh from the seeds and white membranes.
2. Divide the orange into slices, cut the mango and carrot into cubes. Peel the carrots and prepare the carrot juice. If you have a juicer-great, squeeze the juice with it. If not, grate the carrots on the smallest grater. Add coconut milk.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the smoothie in a high-speed blender or food processor until a thick, smooth consistency is obtained. If necessary, add more vegetable milk. (However, remember that more liquid creates a more liquid smoothie, while less liquid creates a thicker smoothie).
4. Vitamin smoothie with carrot juice is ready. Pour it into glasses and serve, adding ice cubes if desired. Garnish the glasses with a slice of carrot and fresh mint leaves, add a straw and serve the mango-carrot smoothie with orange, turmeric and nuts to the table. Delicious, healthy and beautiful – it’s all in one glass!
2. Ginger hot chocolate. 5 unusual drinks to boost your immune system.
Sweet, sticky hot chocolate with honey, made with milk, with the addition of ground ginger – an appetizing warming drink that can be prepared in a few minutes. Honey gives the drink sweetness and appetizing density, so you get a drink and dessert. Salt adds spice. Try it!
Bitter chocolate 3.53oz
Milk 2 cups
Water 2 cups
Ground ginger 2 teaspoons
Honey 3 tablespoons
Salt to taste
- Break the chocolate into pieces. My chocolate is porous, but any dark chocolate will do. In a saucepan or small saucepan, pour the milk and water. Add the ground ginger. Mix well.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. When the mixture boils, reduce the heat to low and cook for another 2 minutes. Then turn off the heat, add the crushed chocolate and salt to taste.
3. Once again, mix thoroughly so that the chocolate is completely dissolved. At this stage, the drink will turn out almost unsweetened. The sweetness of the drink will increase significantly after the addition of honey.
4. Pour the hot chocolate into the cups. Add honey to each cup. Hot chocolate with ginger and honey is ready. Enjoy it!
3. Ginger tea with cinnamon
Ginger, cinnamon, and honey (enhance) each other’s effects — this is a unique anti-inflammatory blend. Using these extremely useful products, a recipe for healing tea was invented. It perfectly strengthens the immune system, creating reliable protection against relapses of the disease.
Cinnamon contains a wide range of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, K, PP) and minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, potassium, phosphorus, selenium). The aromatic spice contains fats, proteins, dietary fiber, and fatty acids.
Ginger contains vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, C), minerals (potassium, zinc, iron, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium), essential oil (about 3%), amino acids.
Ginger strengthens our immune system, protects against parasites, accelerates metabolism, cleanses the intestines and promotes the burning of fat reserves.
Honey contains 13-22 % water, 75-80 % carbohydrates, as well as small amounts of vitamins B₁, B₂, B₆, E, K, C, carotene, folic acid.
Grated ginger root 1/2 Cup
Water 6 cups
Cinnamon 2 sticks
Honey 2 tablespoons
Juice of ½ lemon
1. To prepare this healing tea, first of all, you need to put water on a medium heat, slowly bringing it to a boiling point. At this time, you can peel and grate the ginger root, and also grind the cinnamon to a powder state.
2. As soon as the water boils, add the ginger shavings and cinnamon, and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
3. The finished broth must be filtered, leave for 10 minutes to infuse. Add lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of honey, mix everything well until the ingredients are dissolved, and the delicious and healthy tea is ready! You can drink it up to 4 cups a day.
4. Milk with hazelnuts
The composition of the honey-nut mixture with milk combines the active ingredients of the products. This doubles their useful properties.
Milk 2 cups
Honey 2 tablespoons
Vanilla to taste
1.Fry the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan and grind them to a powdery state.
2. Pour the nut mixture with 2 cups of boiling milk, cool slightly. Add honey and vanilla.
3. Let stand for 15 minutes. Mix everything together. Drink the healing drink in small sips throughout the day.
5. Chocolate and grapefruit hot cocktail
The ideal partners of chocolate are oranges, grapefruits and lemons. They fill the chocolate with a bright aroma and taste of freshness. To create citrus-chocolate masterpieces, the pulp, zest, and natural essential oils of citrus fruits are used.
Chocolate with citrus fruits always charges with a sunny mood, cheerfulness and positivity. Chocolate is an indispensable product in the diet of a modern person. According to the calming, antidepressant effect on the body, chocolate can compete for the championship only with ice cream.
Bitter chocolate 3.53oz
Milk 5 tablespoons
Grapefruit juice 3 tablespoons
Cinnamon to taste
1 Pour boiling water over the grapefruit, peel, divide into slices and remove the films. Grate the chocolate on a fine grater or melt it in a water bath. Add the milk, grapefruit juice, and a pinch of cinnamon.
2. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Have a hot drink. Bon Appetit!
You can buy an apron with our logo 🙂
You can buy a mug with our logo 🙂
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 15 best recipes for anti-wrinkle Face Masks and tips for use May 2, 2021
- 11 steps to a healthy lifestyle April 30, 2021
- 10 reasons for weight gain. Healthy eating is easy! April 26, 2021