Delicious, healthy, thick and refreshing-this is how you can describe a smoothie with raspberries and red orange. Raspberry and red orange smoothie.
Raspberry has long been considered a medicinal berry, it is very tasty and fragrant berry, loved by adults and children. You can eat it in its natural form, or you can prepare various desserts, salads and drinks. You can use frozen raspberries in smoothies.
Red orange is called for the unusual color of its flesh. This type of ordinary orange, like any citrus fruit, contains a large amount of vitamin C and other useful vitamins and trace elements. Bananas in this smoothie play the role of a thickener and give the drink a natural sweetness.
Ingredients. Raspberry and red orange smoothie.
Raspberries 1 Cup
Bananas 2 PCs.
Orange (red) 1 PC.
Water 1 Cup
Raspberry syrup to taste
Oatmeal flakes for decoration
Cooking time 15 minutes
Prepare the ingredients for making a smoothie with raspberries and red orange. Frozen raspberries can not be thawed, so the finished drink will already be cold enough and pleasant to drink. The number of bananas depends on the size and the desired density of the drink. Red orange, of course, can be replaced with a regular one, but the taste of the smoothie will be different.
A smoothie is a creamy drink. Put the raspberries in the bowl of a blender, add enough water so that the blender can turn the berries into puree (about 3 tablespoons of water).
Whisk the raspberries with water on a high-speed blender until puree is obtained, then RUB it through a sieve to get rid of the raspberry seeds. Rinse the blender bowl. Red orange peel and cut out the flesh with a small knife, without affecting the white films. Not all the pulp was extracted? Never mind, squeeze the remaining juice into the bowl of a blender.
Bananas are cleaned and cut at random.
Then you can go in two ways:
1. Combine all the ingredients of the drink in a blender bowl and beat until you get a delicious and smooth smoothie.
2. I decided not to combine the flavors at once, but to do it while eating a smoothie. So first we will make an orange-banana flavor. To do this, put the pieces of one banana, the pulp of a red orange, and water (about half of the remaining volume) in the bowl of a blender. And the juice from the remains of the orange we squeezed earlier immediately into the bowl, remember? Beat everything at high speed until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
Pour the yellow smoothie into a separate container, for further convenience, I poured it into a measuring Cup with a spout. In the bowl of the blender, put the raspberry puree (you can not rinse the bowl), banana slices and the rest of the water. Whisk the raspberry-banana smoothie on a high-speed blender until smooth, taste for sweetness, and if necessary, add raspberry syrup to taste. I needed 2 tablespoons of syrup. After adding the syrup, whisk the smoothie for a few more seconds. Then pour into a separate glass.
We pour smoothies with raspberries and red oranges into serving jars or glasses as follows: we hold two glasses with different smoothies in different hands and at the same time slowly pour them into jars (glasses). It turns out that such a layered drink. We decorate it to taste, I decorated it with oatmeal and mint. The result is a delicious smoothie with a creamy consistency, and the taste is raspberry, then orange! Bon Appetit!
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021
- 23 life hacks for kitchen: useful tricks for everyday life February 21, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: masks for facial skin care with microgreen at home February 20, 2021
- A day for yourself. You work hard — learn to have a good rest! February 19, 2021
- The benefits of Microgreens for weight loss February 17, 2021