The idea of a proper dinner attracts many. And in theory, I have progressed very far: I know how to choose healthy foods, how to prepare delicious dishes from them. How to prepare the right dinners for the whole week?
Returning home after a busy day of work, I was not ready to spend time preparing the right and healthy dishes.
That is, plan, predict, and make inventory. I now spend less than an hour on a Sunday to ensure I have the right dinners for the whole week.
1. I cook cereals — this is bulgur, brown rice( any). This time does not need to be spent at all: the cereal is prepared by itself, if you use a slow cooker or a steamer. Ready-made cereals should be cooled and put in the refrigerator in serving containers. And now you have the base for salads with baked and fresh vegetables and a side dish for protein dishes.
2. You can cook baked vegetables. Coarsely chop the eggplants, zucchini, carrots, sweet peppers, put them in a mold, sprinkle with olive oil and put in the oven for 10 minutes. Baked vegetables are a great side dish. Make vegetable caviar by simply grinding everything in a blender and adding olive oil and an addition to the salad. Separately bake the sliced pumpkin – it is combined with green salad, pine nuts and feta. In the oven, bake the beets, wrapping the unpeeled vegetables in foil. It will become the basis for salads and pates-just add cheese, herbs or avocado.
3. Cook the beans, chickpeas and lentils. Legumes are a very good option for dinner. You can use canned beans or chickpeas. These preparations will be an excellent basis for soup with tomatoes, carrots and onions; lobio and salads. Such options: lentils, cheese, green salad; beans, garlic, walnuts, a large bunch of parsley. Homemade hummus is also a great option for a light and healthy dinner in combination with fresh vegetables.
4. Cook vegetables in a steamer. String beans, cauliflower, and broccoli will be a useful side dish, but it plays a major role in the omelette with vegetables. How to prepare the right dinners for the whole week?
5. Prepare a protein base — baked chicken breasts and fish.
Chicken breast is a product that will help you out at any second and will allow you to create a culinary masterpiece in a short time. A chicken breast in the oven turns out to be a delicious, fragrant and festive dish.
Baked fish is a very tasty and healthy dish that can be prepared at home. To do this, you will need a minimum amount of additional ingredients and a variety of different spices. To make a ready-made delicacy like everyone, you need not only to cook delicious fish in the oven, but also to be able to serve it correctly. You can bake fish in the oven in a variety of ways. Each of them has its own flavor, which makes the dish original and well-recognized.
6. Prepare fresh vegetables-cut into cubes carrots, kohlrabi, celery, daikon. Just add hummus or a dip of soft cottage cheese with herbs, and a light dinner is ready. I agree that sliced vegetables lose vitamins, but I choose the lesser of two evils: I’d rather open the refrigerator and see sliced and slightly lost in nutritional value vegetables.
This plan works. On a sunday, spend just one hour of time to ensure you have proper and delicious dinners. In general, a solid benefit!