Incredibly delicious! In one cup, you get a full nutritious meal, rich in protein, vitamins and fiber. Another bonus is the low calorie content of the dish. Cooking it is a real pleasure: combining different ingredients to your taste, you will feel like a real artist. Poke with tuna and onions.
The main rule is that all products should be as fresh as possible. If raw fish confuses you, you can slightly bake it in the oven or fry it in a pan. Fish is cut into large cubes and marinated or seasoned with sauce, such as soy, citrus, ginger, sriracha, teriyaki.
The basis of poke is a matter of taste. It uses rice — white and brown, quinoa, bulgur, glass or buckwheat noodles, as well as vegetables, such as zucchini noodles.
The most popular option is round — grain rice, prepared as for sushi — it should not be crumbly, but a little sticky. Ready-made rice is sprinkled with rice vinegar to give it a characteristic sourness. Serve rice barely warm.
There are no restrictions — you can add anything you like to poke: fresh cucumber, carrots, beets, peppers, zucchini, corn, radishes and other vegetables, seaweed, edamame beans, chopped lettuce, green onions, soy sprouts, nuts, mushrooms, exotic fruits (pineapple, mango, avocado), sesame. All this is usually flavored with Asian sauce-the main thing is that it is not too high-calorie and salty. Don’t forget that poke is a healthy food!
Designed for 5 servings
Figure 16.93 oz
Bluefin tuna 8.4 7oz
Chives 1 teaspoon
White sesame seeds1 teaspoon
Avocado 1/2 PCs
Shichimi pepper 1/4 PC
Salt 3 tablespoons
Sugar 18.7 oz
Vinegar 20.29 fl oz
Kombu seaweed 0.4 PCs
Soy sauce 30 tablespoons
Mitsukan sauce 2.37 fl oz
Mirin 3 tablespoons
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Orange juice 1 tablespoon
Tuna shavings 1 teaspoon
Tabagan sauce 1 tablespoon
Sesame oil 1 tablespoon
Instruction. Poke with tuna and onions.
1. For the ponzu sauce: mix the soy sauce, mitsukan, mirin, lemon and orange juice, and add the tuna shavings. Infuse the sauce for 24 hours at room temperature. Protsedit.
2. Prepare the rice dressing. To prepare the dressing, you will need salt, sugar, mitsukan rice vinegar, and kombu leaf. Mix all the ingredients, then put them on the fire and stir until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Do not bring to a boil. After cooking, the kombu must be removed.
3. Wash the Rice under running water, pour water in a ratio of 1 to 1 and cook in a steamer for 50 minutes. Tuck. Mix the rice three times, the first time-as soon as you remove the rice from the heat, the second-after 10 minutes, the third – after another 10 minutes. During this time, the rice will reach room temperature. After that, it can be used for poke. If you put it in the refrigerator, you will need to warm it up before serving.
4. Tuna fillet cut into cubes with an edge of 1 cm, avocado slices.
5. To make poke sauce: mix shiso sauce, ponzu sauce, tabajan sauce and add sesame oil.
6. Put the warm rice in a bowl and place the bluefin tuna fillet on top. Pour over the poke sauce, lay out the sliced avocado, sprinkle with sesame seeds and ground shichimi pepper. Bon Appetit! Poke with tuna and onions.