Sandwich with bacon, lettuce and tomato is a very delicious recipe. If you have a juicy, thin salted bacon, then you are very lucky, because any dishes are good with it. Sandwiches with bacon and cheese are considered a delicious meat Breakfast, they can be prepared in the microwave or in the oven. Cheese is best purchased fusible, hard varieties. For smearing the bread base, both butter and melted cheese, low-fat mayonnaise are suitable. Since bacon is very high in calories, it is better to choose the other ingredients with minimal. Sandwich with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
For this sandwich, the quality of tomatoes is important, and of course they are tastiest in summer. In the classic version, it is often just mayonnaise, and not infrequently mayonnaise with ketchup, and in my family we most like mayonnaise with barbecue sauce, then it turns out such a crazy flavor range that it is difficult to refrain from not eating more.
White bread 2 slices
Bacon 2 pieces
Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
Tomatoes 3 pieces
Romano salad, 2 pieces
Instruction. Sandwich with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
1. The fry bread in the toaster, in any case without bringing to the state rusk.
2. In mayonnaise (best to make a home), add a little olive oil, squeeze out the garlic and add Tabasco or freshly ground pepper.
3. In order to achieve a beautiful, crisp slices, lay the bacon on a cold baking sheet, place in cold oven and start to heat it up to 392F ( 200C). After 15-20 minutes, the bacon will gain characteristic crunch and color is important not to overdry. Just put the bacon on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
4. Tomatoes cut circles in half a centimeter thick.
5. Fold the lettuce under the size of the pieces of bread.
6. Fold the ingredients together, place on a large heated platter.
Bread, you can use any white, but it is better to take some freshly baked sprinkled
- 5 recipes for cooking vegetarian burgers at home. Master Class 8 May 15, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 10 recipes for face masks with a whitening effect May 14, 2021
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021