The soup with pumpkin and Parmesan is very delicious. Who can refuse a warm soup-puree with cheese?! This soup must be tried. It will diversify your menu and will be sure to please all your household.
Pumpkin soup with cheese is quite an original dish, but it is very useful and delicious. This soup will be useful for both children and adults. Moreover, if you do not use a lot of oil and meat broth, this soup can be eaten during diets and fasting days.
You can list useful properties of pumpkin indefinitely. First, it improves vision. Secondly, it is useful for digestion. Moreover, dishes with pumpkin are useful for hypertensive patients. In other words, pumpkin is simply necessary in everyone’s diet. Vegetables have always been essential ingredients of healthy food.
Pumpkin 1lbs ( 450 g)
Butter 3.53oz (100 g)
Bulb onion 1 piece
Chicken broth 16.91 floz ( 500 ml)
The husk of nutmeg pinch of ground
Sugar 1/4 Cup
Cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground
Corn flour 2 tablespoons
Cheese grated Parmesan cheese 7 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Milk 2 cups
Instruction. Soup with pumpkin and parmesan.
Cooking time 1 hour 30 minutes
1. To boil pumpkin and chop in a blender until creamy condition. (You can use canned puree.)
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, add the chopped onion and sauté until it becomes transparent.
3. Add to the pan of pumpkin puree and chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and pour in the soup milk.
5. Pour into the pan in a thin stream, mix sugar, spices and corn flour, mix carefully to avoid lumps.
6. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot with grated Parmesan cheese. Bon Appetit!
- Healthy Breakfast 22: Delicious homemade desserts June 24, 2021
- 7 healthy summer watermelon recipes. Master class 10. June 23, 2021
- Anti-aging menu for one day with microgreen. Part 6 June 22, 2021
- 5 habits that will help you look attractive at any age June 17, 2021
- 5 healthy desserts for a good mood and a smile June 15, 2021