Lasagna with meat and bolognese sauce is a very tasty and satisfying dish. Lasagna requires a lot of time and a certain set of ingredients. There are dozens of types of this Italian dish. The most common recipe for lasagna is with tomato and meat bolognese sauce and bechamel sauce. We will need to make two sauces – bolognese and bechamel.
Designed for 8 servings
Minced meat 21.16 oz
Bolognese sauce 19.4 oz
Butter 4 tablespoons
Wheat flour 2.5 tablespoons
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Milk 25.36 fl oz
Ready-made dry lasagna sheets 10 pieces
Hard cheese 17.64 oz
ENERGY VALUE PER SERVING
Caloric content 965 k cal
Protein 50 grams
Fat 72.6 grams
Carbohydrates 23.9 grams
Instruction. Lasagna with meat and bolognese sauce.
Cooking time 40 minutes
1. Put the butter and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a saucepan and melt. Gradually add the flour and stir so that no lumps remain.
2. When all the flour is mixed, pour in all the milk. Turn down the heat and simmer until the desired consistency: not liquid, but not too thick. The consistency of low-fat sour cream.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add minced meat (preferably pork+veal). Fry the minced meat until it is half cooked. Pour in the bolognese sauce, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Preheat the oven to 356F degrees. Grease the form with butter. Pour a little bechamel sauce on the bottom, just a little, just to cover the bottom.
5. Lay out layers (not boiled). We put the resulting minced meat on the layers (we do not regret it!), and grated cheese on the minced meat. Pour the bechamel sauce over the cheese. Be sure to try to smear the edges of dry sheets well: otherwise it will turn out dry.
6. The sauce should be spread as much as necessary, in your opinion, to make the lasagna juicy. Put dry lasagna sheets on top of the sauce. Repeat the procedure. The last layer of sheets is smeared with bechamel sauce and generously covered with cheese. Let stand for 7-10 minutes. Place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove the finished lasagna from the oven, let it stand for 10 minutes, and then cut into portions. Decorate and enjoy! Lasagna with meat and bolognese sauce.
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021
- 23 life hacks for kitchen: useful tricks for everyday life February 21, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: masks for facial skin care with microgreen at home February 20, 2021
- A day for yourself. You work hard — learn to have a good rest! February 19, 2021
- The benefits of Microgreens for weight loss February 17, 2021