I offer one of my options for cooking beef steaks. After marinating the meat in soy sauce with aromatic herbs, first fry the pieces in a pan, and then bring them to readiness in a preheated oven. Beef steaks in the oven.
Cooking time 20 minutes
Beef – 5 steaks
Soy sauce-2 tbsp.
Aromatic herbs – 1 tsp.
Vegetable oil-1 tbsp.
197 kcal per 3.53 oz (100 g) of ingredients
Step-by-step recipe Beef steaks in the oven
Prepare for this dish beef meat suitable for cooking steaks, soy sauce, Italian herbs with peppers and salt, which may not be necessary, because soy sauce will already salt the meat. Cut the meat into chunks-steaks against the fibers and prepare a marinade of soy sauce, vegetable oil and aromatic herbs. Marinate the meat for about 1 hour or longer, then remove from the dish and dry a little, i.e. allow the excess marinade to drain from the pieces, for example, by holding them in a colander. In a hot frying pan, fry the steaks on both sides until Golden brown, which will preserve the juiciness of the meat. Place the steaks on a baking sheet in the preheated oven for the desired degree of roasting. Don’t over-dry! Here, fully fried steaks for about 10 minutes at 392 F (200 C) degrees. The time depends on the thickness of the meat. Let the steaks lie for 15 minutes on a wooden surface to relieve temperature stress. Beef steaks are served either in whole chunks with side dishes and sauces to taste or cut diagonally into thin slices. Bon Appetit! Beef steaks in the oven
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 15 best recipes for anti-wrinkle Face Masks and tips for use May 2, 2021
- 11 steps to a healthy lifestyle April 30, 2021