I suggest a recipe for wings with seasoning. I deep-fried the wings. In general, I prefer to bake them on a baking sheet, or rather on two baking sheets and immediately 40-50 pieces. Chicken wings with seasoning.
Chicken wings-10 PCs.
Cayenne pepper-1/4 tsp.
Butter 3 tablespoons
Hot tomato sauce -2 tablespoons
Ground black pepper-pinch
Vegetable oil for frying
– I used the garlic and paprika seasoning
– adjika in the form of ground spices
272 kcal per 3.53 oz (100g) of ingredients
Step-by-step recipe. Chicken wings with seasoning.
Cooking time 45 minutes
Prepare the ingredients.
One part of the ready-made wings was combined with a sharp oil-tomato sauce, they are more red, the second part was left without additions. Combine the flour with the salt and Cayenne pepper and mix. Wash the chicken wings, dry them, and remove the tips. Roll the wings in flour with spices.
For a hot oil sauce, combine the melted butter with garlic, paprika and hot peppers (here the seasoning is “garlic with paprika”, black pepper and dry adjika). Mix the oil with the spices and add the tomato sauce if desired
Fry the chicken wings in a hot frying pan until ready, periodically turning them over on one side or the other. Fry the wings until tender and golden brown. Place the finished wings in the hot sauce and let them soak for a while. Some of the wings can be left without hot sauce.
Chicken is the most popular meat because of its low cost and high taste. Chicken wings are especially appreciated. And chicken wings cooked in the oven deserve special attention. Baked chicken wings are perfect for the second course if served with mashed potatoes or pasta, and men will definitely like them if served as a snack with beer.
The chicken wings are delicious. Bon Appetit!
- 5 recipes for cooking vegetarian burgers at home. Master Class 8 May 15, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: 10 recipes for face masks with a whitening effect May 14, 2021
- 5 ideas using natural shades and handmade decor in eco-design May 10, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 20: Lasagna Recipe with Butternut Squash and Curly Cabbage May 5, 2021
- Healthy recipes: Dishes with microgreens of basil and parsley May 5, 2021