Mussels in garlic and cream sauce in a frying pan, which will certainly appeal to you and can become a real table decoration – both for a family dinner and for a festive event. Seafood with cream is a great combination that will not leave any gourmet indifferent. Shellfish meat can be cooked in a frying pan – this dish takes a minimum amount of time and does not require certain cooking skills. Mussels in garlic and cream sauce.
Shellfish-surprisingly useful seafood containing vitamins, minerals and amino acids necessary for the human body. Properly prepared mussels in a creamy garlic sauce can be a complete substitute for meat and fish dishes. Their meat contains a large amount of protein, which is easily absorbed by the body.
They do not have a pronounced taste, but contain a large amount of useful fatty acids that have a beneficial effect on the metabolism in the human body. Therefore, a delicious and simple recipe for mussels in cream sauce should be available to every housewife who cares about proper nutrition and the health of her family.
Regular consumption of seafood cleanses the blood, helps normalize blood pressure, strengthens the overall immune system and significantly improves vision. To learn how to cook mussels in a creamy sauce without losing the taste of the dish and its benefits, you need to follow the stages of preparation clearly.
Ingredients. Mussels in garlic and cream sauce.
Mussels 1.1 lbs
Onion-1 PC. (you can add shallots or leeks)
Olive oil 4 tablespoons
Cream 20% fat content 1 Cup
Ground black pepper and salt to taste
Greens (dill, parsley)
Garlic 2 large cloves
ENERGY VALUE PER SERVING
Calories 178 kcal
Protein 12.9 grams
Fat 13.1 grams
Carbohydrates 2.1 grams
Cooking time 20 minutes
Designed for 4 servings
1. Shellfish Meat should be thawed, washed well, remove all excess (algae, shell particles, sand) and dry well.
2. Chop the herbs, finely chop the onion, and pass the garlic cloves through the press. If the press was not at hand, then you can chop the garlic using an ordinary grater.
3. In a pan heat the olive or other refined oils. Simmer the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
4. Add the seafood to the vegetables and fry for 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the cream in a Thin stream, mix thoroughly and bring it to a boil.
6. Simmer the mussels in the cream sauce for about 5-7 minutes.
7. Add the finely chopped herbs and simmer for 1 minute.
The caloric content of this dish is only 558 kcal, but it turns out to be very satisfying. Bon Appetit!