Nutritious gluten-free falafel. Falafel contains spices that strengthen the immune system and herbs contain vitamins.. Sweet potato falafel with sesame seeds.
Delicate, crunchy, with a heady aroma of oriental spices — falafel balls have long stepped outside the East and conquered almost the entire world. And no wonder, because this dish is absolutely universal. It can be combined with any sauces and seasonings, added to salads and wrapped in pita or pita bread, eaten as a snack or main course — falafel is good anywhere and at any time.
If you like articles subscribe to our newsletter and you will learn more – https://elenasunshinemagazine.substack.com/
Calculated 2 servings
Sweet Potato 2 PCs. (pre-bake, piercing in several places with a fork, or boil). You can also replace it with carrots or pumpkins.
Onion 1 PC.
Coriander sprigs 5 PCs.
Sprigs of parsley-4 pieces
Almond flour 5.29
garlic Clove 3 PCs.
Ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon
Psyllium 2 teaspoons
Coconut flour 2 tablespoons
Salt 1/2 teaspoons
Ghee 3 tablespoons
Salad 3 leaves
Sesame seeds 2 tablespoons
1/2 Cup coconut milk
Avocado 1 PC.
Mint ½ tablespoon
Oregano ½ tablespoon
Garlic clove 1 PC.
Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pepper 1/6 teaspoon
Instructions. Sweet potato falafel with sesame seeds.
Cooking time 45 minutes
Preheat the oven to 392F degrees.
In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the falafel.
With a spoon pour the mixture on the parchment in the distance. You can sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Bake for 20 minutes on one side and 10 minutes on the other.
Mix the sauce ingredients in a blender. Serve the falafel with the sauce. You can wrap it in iceberg or romano lettuce.
Let healthy food give you strength for good and brave deeds! Very tender, delicious and flavorful falafels.
1. Do not put sweet potatoes in the refrigerator – there it will change the texture and color. Better put it in a wicker basket and put it in a dark place.
2. you can’t Freeze raw sweet potatoes, but you can make mashed potatoes from them, put them in a container and send them to the freezer. Then use it for soups, pies, and side dishes.
3. Yam is easy to clean if you pour boiling water over It, and then-ice water. The skin is easily removed.
4. Peeled sweet potatoes, like regular potatoes, cover with water – so it will not darken.
5. if you are preparing sweet potatoes for mashed potatoes, wrap them in foil and bake them in the oven. And to get sweet potato slices with a ruddy caramel crust, you don’t need foil, you just need to grease the pieces with butter or vegetable oil.
- 10 Interior Decor Life Hacks in 2021 March 8, 2021
- Energy shots-cocktails to boost immunity March 8, 2021
- 3 healthy recipes with microgreenery March 3, 2021
- How to improve the feeling of comfort and coziness in your home? February 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021