Jambalaya is a very rich and flavorful dish. This dish is very common on the everyday dining table. Quite a bit of work and a great lunch or dinner for a large family is ready, and since everything is prepared in one roaster or saucepan. Jambalaya with smoked sausage and hot tomato sauce.
Ingredients. Jambalaya with smoked sausage and hot tomato sauce.
Designed for 8 servings
Onion 1 PC
Smoked sausage 8.82 oz (250 g)
Beef tenderloin 17.64 oz (500 g)
Green pepper 1 piece
Celery stalk 1 piece
Garlic 4 cloves
Long grain rice 2 cups
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Chicken broth 4 cups
Cayenne pepper ¼ teaspoon
Hot tomato sauce 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Ground black pepper to taste
ENERGY VALUE PER SERVING
Calories 506 kcal
Proteins of 22.6 grams
Fat 27.9 grams
Carbohydrates 39.3 grams
Cooking time 45 minutes
Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Pepper rid of the cuttings and seeds, cut the flesh into small pieces. Celery in small slices.
Wash and dry the beef and cut it into small pieces. Cut the sausages into cubes of the same size. In a large frying pan, heat the vegetable oil, fry the meat for 5-7 minutes, add the sausages and cook for another 5 minutes.
Put the onion, garlic, pepper and celery in the pan. Season with Cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt, mix and cook over a low heat for about 5-7 minutes.
Wash the rice with cold water, dry it and add it to the pan, mix it and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour in the chicken broth. Add Bay leaf. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and cook under a lid for 20 minutes. Add a spoonful of hot tomato sauce to the finished dish, mix and serve. Jambalaya with smoked sausage and hot tomato sauce.
- How to improve the feeling of comfort and coziness in your home? February 27, 2021
- Healthy Breakfast 17: Morning mousse with seeds and seasonal herbs February 25, 2021
- 23 life hacks for kitchen: useful tricks for everyday life February 21, 2021
- Natural cosmetics: masks for facial skin care with microgreen at home February 20, 2021
- A day for yourself. You work hard — learn to have a good rest! February 19, 2021